Epilogue

Xavier's POV

5 years later

" Ryan knight . You are going to stop right there and eat your vegetables . " I heard ana  shouting from downstairs

" Not happening mom . I am going to see papa ." Ryan replied her  making me chuckle . 

Soon he entered my room followed by Avril .

" Kids call your mom." I said and they both ran to the staircase and shouted .

" Mom , papa wants to see you ." My daughter yelled from the staircase .

" Coming . And now you should also come down and complete your food . " She yelled . A smile spread across my face . Who would have thought that kids would throw such a tantrum.

My good god . Being with a baby is far worse than I thought.

Ryan knight and Avril knight.  Both are two kinds. But they join while eating.

Both of them don't like veggies and here my sweetie little wife  struggling to feed them . Even though she doesn't like vegetables she tries to feed them  .

" Yes ..." I heard ana say clearly exhausted . I stood up from my table and sat on the bed .

" You two are going to go down and eat rest of your food . And that's going to happen right now . " I said directly looking at Alison and Ryan.

" Eat your foods babies papa will come down soon. And by that time if your plate is clean you might get some gifts " I  said and both of them rushed outside.

" Good luck with mom papa . We are going to eat mommy . " Both of them said and went down laughing .

I saw her standing there and looking at me in disbelief .

" How did you manage to do it ?" She asked looking at me and I chuckled .

" Come closer Mrs knight ." I said and she came near me  .

I pulled her towards me and she directly landed on my lap " What is running in that little head of yours my sweet wife ?" I asked her  .

She rested her head on my shoulder and said " I just want to know how you made them eat ."

" Even I used to be like that and my mother used the same trick on me . " I said and she looked at me .

" I was mischievous than them my little wife so I know how to make them do things ." I said and she nodded her head .

" Well , how about you Xavier are you gonna come and eat or do you want me to feed you ?" She asked me and I smirked in response " The second option is better I guess." I said and she smiled .

" Not happening . Come down and eat by yourself ." She said getting up. " I didn't complete my words cupcake . Either you feed or I get a kiss from you . If not then I am going to starve . " I said  pulling her back to me. 

I fell on the bed and she fell on top of me.  " Xavier . What if I say th...." I didn't let her complete it . Instead I pressed my lips against her .

" I think I am full ." I said pulling away from the kiss and her cheeks were as red as tomato.

" Xavier ?" She called me and I hummed in response .

" I love you Mr Xavier knight . " She said kissing me .

" I love you too cupcake " I said kissing her back. 

" And we love you three mama , papa . " Avril and Ryan said in unison. 

They ran towards us and fell on the bed .

We all spent our time laughing on the bed . And the laughter filled my home and my heart .

__________________________________________________

Hey guys so this is the happy ending for this story

Hope you liked this chapter and this story .

💖💖💖💖💖💟