Chapter 19

Ana's POV

ONE WEEK LATER .

I am sitting in the office and thinking about what to wear for today's party. 
Yes , today is Xavier's engagement party and even I am invited for this .

At first I planned not to go to the party but no . Xavier forced me to come to this party and seriously I have no clue about what he is going to do . I believe  in him . So I am going to attend the party .

In these past few days he did not leave my Side.  He often hanged out with me and often showed up everywhere with me . Even today he is going to take me to his own party .

"Ana , your dress will be here in an hour and you are going to wear it and come to the party . I will pick you up at 6:00 . " he said to me and I looked down. 

I don't know but I have feeling that something is gonna happen.
" Xavier , I don't think that me attending your party your party will be a good idea . I feel wierd to do this." I said and he stopped doing his work and came near me . He sat on the couch near my table and also made me sit on his lap . " Do you think thAt I am going to let you go just like that or are you scared that someone might say something ? " he said caressing my cheeks " No Xavier , I completely believe in you but I ......" my words trailed and he completed it for me " You feel scared that something might happen to me . " and I nodded in agreement. 

" listen Ana , I love you so much that I am ready to bring the sky to the land to marry you . Please don't do anything stupid and tonight everything will be alright . Okay? " he said and I again nodded " I need your words and your smile to go ahead Ana  . " he said making me chuckle
" okay Mr knight . " I said kissing him on his forehead  " You know what , I needed the kiss very much . " he Saud and we both started playing like kids pinching each other .

😊😊😊😊😊😊😊

Currently I am in his mansion getting ready for the party . He bought me a ball gown which was royal blue in colour. It was simple yet eye-catching . My hair was let down with some curls and my make up was done and I wore a blue pencil heel .

There was a knock on my door and it opened revealing the one and only Xavier knight . He also wore a royal blue suite and his jet black hair was neatly combed .

" You look breathtaking cupcake . " he said hugging me from behind " Mr knight , you are going to be late for your own engagement if you are going to be standing here with you hands around me " I said looking at him through the mirror .

He made a wierd face and went back " Ana , you do know how to make me dot work . " he said this and left my room . I followed him to his car and we both sat in the passenger seat.

In a few minutes or so we reached the destination and Xavier's grip on my hand tightened . We both got out of the car only to face so many paparazzi and we were immediately thrown a loads of question  

And Xavier's answer shocked everyone " I am going to get engaged to my personal assistant Miss Williams . " with this he kissed me in front of the whole reporters and I could feel so many eyes staring at us .

I don't know what is going to happen inside the ballroom .

____________________________________________________________
What will happen next ?

So hello everyone .
I am very sorry for my late update and hope you enjoy this chapter.

Do vote and comment on this chapter.

See you soon with another chapter .