Chapter 17

Ana's POV

It's been a week since the dinner and the dinner was actually went better than I thought .

A WEEK AGO .

I got out of the car and suddenly my eyes landed on someone whom I never wanted to meet . Adrian got out of his car at the same time with a girl getting out on the other side .

Xavier wrapped his arms around me . Liam led the way inside the restaurant with Sierra in his arms and we followed him . Xavier sat beside me , Liam and Sierra sat in front of us .

Adrian sat on the next table facing me . 
" Ana is anything wrong ? " Xavier asked and I nodded my head  " No , it's nothing we can continue . " I said looking at him .

And the dinner ended smoothly .

_____

PRESENT

Yeah I accept the fact that it was a bit awkward but still it was smooth till the end .  Right now I am sitting in the office and faxing some works .

I heard the landline beep and I took it .
Kyle said that Xavier's father was waiting  . " Mr knight , your father is waiting outside . " I said looking at Xavier and he nodded in agreement to send him in . " You may send him in Kyle . " I said placing back the phone .

The door opened and I could see an old man walking towards Xavier with a girl following him .

He was not looking like Xavier .

What the hell ??

Uh I mean Xavier was not looking like him . Like he was totally like his mother .

" Oh Ana ! I never thought you would be working here . " the girl with him said . Wait do I know her ?

" You don't recognize me ? I am Amelia . You have no space in your brain do you ? " She said smirking at me . " Yeah you know I don't have any space in my brain to store unwanted shits . " I said smirking at her and she glared in returns . I turned to face Xavier and said " I will be waiting outside Mr knight . Call me if you need anything . " with this I left the room and headed to Melissa's office .

It's been half an hour and still they are in his office . I headed back to the floor where my office is present and waited there for few minutes . The door burst open just to reveal two angry faces . Of course one is Xavier's father and the other was Amelia's .

Xavier's father was pissed so he didn't look in my direction but Amelia stopped right in front of me and glared . And to her surprise I just glared back and headed to the room . I could only see Xavier looking out of his glass window.

" Come closer Ana , I won't bite you . " he said without looking at me . Wow , does he have another set of eyes or what ?
" No . I can see your reflection in the window . " he said looking at me . Uhhh .

I moved towards him and we both sat on the couch . There was a weird silence surrounding us. After few minutes he spoke breaking the silence and what he said made me to go into a deep silence .

" I am going to get married . My fiance is Amelia . " Wow great joke I thought but his look showed only seriousness and there was no humour which I expected .

And the only thing I remember is going into darkness. 

______________________________________________________________

Hey everyone ,  once again I am really very sorry for giving a late update . Hope you enjoy this chapter and will also understand my reasons for updating late .

DO VOTE AND COMMENT ON THIS CHAPTER .
💖💖💖💖