Chapter 10

Ana's POV

It's been two weeks since we partially kissed and after that I am still embarrassed to face him . He is my boss and I am his employee and I should not cross the line . In this two weeks I stayed in my room and the foods were sent to my room .

Toady we are going to visit the doctor and we in the sense me and Xavier . It is hard to argue with him . So now I am sitting in his car and going to the hospital .

We reached the hospital and waited until the doctor called my name . " Mrs knight , you may go in . " the said smiling at me . I returned her smile and went in and of course with Xavier carrying me . In these two weeks I avoided him but still he never stopped carrying me .

He placed me on the chair and sat beside me facing the doctor . " So how is your health Ana ? " He questioned me and I replied with a smile " it is fine doctor and actually I feel better " the doctor smiled at me and turned towards Xavier " Her leg is also perfectly alright and we can remove the plasters in her leg and she can start walking . " Xavier nodded and the doctor turned towards me " I think he didn't let you strain a lot and that is the reason for your fast recovery . " I looked towards Xavier only to see him beaming with happiness.

" thank you doctor " we went to a room and the nurse removed all my plasters and went out . I tried to walk on my own but failed miserably . Thank God he caught me at the right moment or else I would be admitted back in same hospital .

" Don't strain too much I am always there for you " he said looking into my eyes and started carrying me back to the car .

We went back to home , I mean his mansion and carried me back to my room and placed me on the bed .

He lend me his hand and I looked up at him in confusion. " Come on I will help you to walk . " he said smirking at me . I don't know what is behind that smirk but I took his hand .

" Wrap your hands around my neck . I will walk back and you will walk towards me ." My hand went to his neck and his hand settled on my waist .

He walked back and I walked towards him . Okay now I understand why he was smirking , my face was close to his chest and his chin rested on my head .

In an hour or so I was able to walk like before . I was really happy and running around the mansion .

I settled opposite to him on the couch and he looked at me with a smirk on his face " Want to say something ? " Hey am I so easy to read or what " Yes " I looked up at him " Huh? "  He smiled looking at me and said " Yes you are so easy to read and you told it a bit aloud " he said still smiling at my stupid look on my face .

" Xavier , thank you for everything . I don't know how I could have managed it without you and I don't know what to do in returns and really thank you a lot " I don't know but somehow the last sentence made him smirk . " I think you didn't realize what you were saying . You would regret later if I ask you something in returns . " he pinched my cheeks and stood up " see you later " with this he went back to his room and I sat there with a confused look on my face .

What did I say wrong I looked  back at my words "I don't know what to do in returns "
I don't know what is wrong in that sentence .

HMM he is really acting weird.

" Hi dear , so I guess my baby is alright . " Mrs Grey questioned me pulling away from my thoughts. " Yes mom your baby is perfectly alright " I said and started walking towards her " I can see " She said and went to the kitchen.

In these two weeks I had grown close to Mrs Grey . I told her about my parents and she told me to call her mom if I am comfortable so I started calling her mom and we grew closer to each other .

I went to Xavier's to just make sure that I am coming to office from tomorrow . I reached his and knocked it twice before entering . There he was sitting in his bed and working on his laptop. He looked up at me and waited for me to speak "Xavier I would like to come to office from tomorrow . " I said him . At first he denied but after few minutes he changed his mind and told me to come to office from tomorrow with him.

I am waiting to See my friends and complete my work . I will also visit Sierra.

I went to my room and flopped on the bed .

I am waiting for tomorrow .

___________________________________________________________

ANA IS perfectly alright and Xavier started to mess with Ana .
What will happen next ?

Continue reading the book.

And do vote and comment on this chapter.