chapter 24

Ana's POV

I literally feel so bored . I mean , I am just staring at the dark walls .

And the last one to visit me was Amelia . It is not that I want her to visit often but still it is really so much irritating. The last time she gave me slap which caused a cut in my lips. 

She always comes in just to beat me and calm herself down. 

Shit.  Here we go again . Amelia comes  in again . " So how is your lips baby.  And there is a new gift for you now . " She said smirking .

What is going inside that shitty brain of hers. She took out a ... Wait is it a knife . " Amelia no you can't do this . Just stop this nonsense amelia . " I started shouting.  No I am afraid of injections and this is alot worse than that .

" Hold her legs. " She said and two people came out from nowhere and held my legs .
" No Amelia.  Please to u can't do this.  Please.  " I started crying. 

" Don't worry I am just going to give you a tattoo that's it.  " She said placing the knife on my legs .

" Aaaahhhhhhhhh . " My scream echoed the whole room but still she didn't stop .

" That's it you can rest now. " She said like a nurse who treated her patient .

It stings a lot.  There was a lot of blood on the floor and I don't dare to look at the wound .

Xavier . Where are you ? Do you still think about me ? I thought sobbing silently.  

There was a loud noise which brought me out from my thoughts . Noise in the sense there were gun shots and I could also hear people screaming .

Oh my god , did she leave me to some mafia guy or what . There was so many gun firing sounds and now I am literally terrified .

Finally , the door knob of the room in which I was kept turned and twisted .

I don't want to die now. This is not my age to die .  I closed my eyes praying that who ever it is will leave me .

I waited for the bullet or anything that can attack me but I only heard one voice which made my heart squeal with happiness.

" Cupcake . " it is my xavier . No one dares to call me cupcake other than him.

Without any warning I jumped and hugged him tightly.  His hand immediately wrapped around me. The pain from my legs caused me to fall back but he caught me .

" Why did you leave me alone . Thereafter you are not going anywhere leaving me alone . Not even for buying ice cream. " I said crying in his chest.

"Who the hell did this to you ? " He asked me looking at my legs. 
" Amelia.  " I said still sobbing .

" Don't worry Ana I am here and no one can hurt you now . " He said placing a kiss on my forehead.

" Xavier . Here there is a first aid kit.  " Someone handed it to him .

He made me sit down and did something to stop the blood flow. 

" Wow , what a sight . The CEO of knight's company who is cold and arrogant is treating an wound for his girlfriend  wound." Xavier's father said Clapping his hands in a dramatic way. 

" I never thought you would stoop so low. I know that you have no heart but this is to much old man . You crossed your limits . Why did you do this ? " Xavier said turning back to his father .

" Now you asked a right question son.  She was the one who messed up all the plans . Amelia also attended the interview for being your personal assistance but before her this bitch entered . So I planned fir the car crash stiil she survived it . After that you took her to your home so no one was able to touch her when she was around you. 

That is the reason why I arranged an engagement for you and Amelia but I never thought you would do something like that   . So my last option was to kidnap her but still you found her . " He completed banging the table in complete irritation.

" Every time when I plan something you come like her knight in shining armour to rescue her . " He said.

There was a thick silence . No one dared to speak up . " You still messed with a wrong person. You didn't understand me father . I will do anything to get what I want and if you are in between I won't hesitate to kill you . " Xavier said firing rhe bullet directly into his father's head .

What the hell ? He had no emotions in his face . " Dispose him . And find Amelia and her parents as soon as possible.  I need them.  " He said and carried me to the car .

Maybe too much of blood is causing me dizzy . I looked at him . He did so many things for me  . He loved me and I love him . I want him to know that I really love him .

" Xavier I love you. " I said these closing my eyes . Drifting into darkness. 

_______________________________________________

Hello everyone .
Hope you like this chapter. 

Do vote and comment on this chapter .