Chapter 18

Ana's POV .

I woke up just to see Xavier's worried face  . Wait , what happened to me and where the hell am I ? This is when all the flashback came into my mind .

I again looked at him and he still had that worried look on his face . " umm..are you really gonna get married to her . " I asked him and his silence proved me that it is the truth. 

He came closer to me and sat beside me " If you think this decision was taken by me then you are absolutely wrong because I don't have any idea about anything going on . " he said looking into my eyes . His eyes showed how true his words were but I am not in a stable condition to answer it. 

Maybe he understood what I wanted . He left the room in silence. Wow , can anyone's life change like this in a month or so . Okay , now what should I do . The biggest decision lies here. 

Should I protest and create a tantrum for him marrying her or just to accept the truth and behave in a matured manner .

What do I do ?

Let me behave like an adult . Let him marry her I won't be in between . And my thought process was interrupted by Liam , Sierra and of course Xavier .

" Hey , are you alright ? " Sierra asked me and I just nodded my head in agreement. 
They stayed there for sometime and talked few things about work. 

" call me if you need anything okay ?" Sierra said and I just simply nodded my head again .

" Xavier , want to talk to you.  Could you please stay here ? " I asked him and he just sat beside me .

" You get married we can end our relationship here . " I said and his eyes went wide .

" Wait , what the hell ? Do you think I am just gonna leave you and get married to that b**** ? If you think that then again you are totally wrong Miss Williams because you are only mine . I do have my own plans to stop this wedding and nothing is gonna end here . YOU JUST WAIT AND WATCH .  Okay ? " he said ,  nope he yelled .

"Okay? " well if you want to know then I was literally terrified by this man who is ticking like a time bomb and can explode at any moment .

" Xavier , can you just calm down you know maybe you may get blood pressure. Okay come on I believe you will do anything for me  And now smile . " this caused him to chuckle lightly . Maybe he tried to hide it but it was clearly noted by me .

" Breaking news : Mr Xavier knight chuckled and the eye witness is me . " I said as if I was on a live show and this made Xavier to give me a tight hug .

" You know what Ana , this ' Mr possessive freak '  will only belong to you . I love you Ana and I am always yours . So don't jump into any conclusion. " he said . His voice and his words were weirdly comforting me .

" I believe in you Mr possessive freak . And I love you too Xavier . " I said resting my head on his shoulders. 

We stayed still like that for some moment and I fell asleep on his shoulders .

_______________________________________________________________

What is the plan does Xavier has in his mind to stop the wedding ?
Continue to read the books and I assure you it's is not reaching its end , not yet so enjoy the book .

And do vote and comment on this chapter.

Will try to give an update soon.

Take care everyone .

💝💝💝💝💝💝💝