chapter 27

Ana's POV

I woke up feeling a wierd sensation on my belly. It was 3 in the morning .

I turned around and saw Xavier sleeping peacefully . Thank god , atlast he is back. 

Uhh . One more kick and it started to pain for me . " Xavier , get up . " I yelled and he suddenly woke up .

" What is wrong cupcake ? " He asked cupping my cheeks . " The water broke Xavier. Take me to the hospital. " I said yelling in pain .

He suddenly carried me down to the car parking and drive the car as fast as possible. 

" Xavier , it is paining. " I cried and he drove the car more faster.  " We will be there soon my dear . Don't worry I will always be with you . " He said stopping the car infront of the hospital. 

The next few minutes were blur for me . There were doctors and nurses running here and there .

Finally the took me to the room. 
" Sir , you may wait outside. " The nurse said to Xavier and he nodded his head " No , I am not going to leave my wife . I will be with her here . "

He held my hand tightly . " I won't let you go through this again cupcake.  I am really sorry." He said with tears threatening to fall from his eyes.

" Don't cry Xavier. " I said and pushed more harder . " Mam , just one more push ." The nurse said and I did my level best to push my baby out. 

I fell back on the bed hearing my babies cry still holding Xavier's hand .  " It is a twins sir . " The nurse said and took them to the cleaning room .

Xavier suddenly kissed me on my forehead " I love you . "

Slowly I fell back to sleep .

-------------------------

I woke up hearing Xavier's voice . " Ana , are you alright ?" Xavier asked me cupping my cheeks. 

" What happened ? " I asked the nurse " You just fainted mam . Don't worry Sir , everything will be alright . " The nurse said and left the room. 

" Where are the babies ?" I asked and Xavier looked at the craddle . Oh my god , all the sufferings are worth it. Both are sleeping peacefully . One was a boy and teh other was a girl .

I looked at Xavier and smiled at him . He came and sat beside me . He stared at me and said " I thought you left us alone ana. " He said lowering his eyes.

" I won't leave you my dear husband . But I never thought
Mr Xavier knight who is known for his ruthless and cold attitude cried for his wife . " I asked him teasingly and he chuckled .

" You made me do things which I thought I would never. You changed me Ana . " He said and looked at me " You gave me a family . You changed my mansion into a sweet home . You gave me everything which I thought I would never have in my life Ana ." He said kissing me on my cheeks .

" Don't make me cry . " I said and he laughed " Okay . Now take rest I will take care of the rest . " he said and I nodded .

" Xavier ? " I called him and he looked back at me " I love you . " I said making him smile .

" I love you too Mrs knight . " He said winking at me .

_______________________________________________________

Hello everyone , hope you like this chapter and support through your vote and comment.

🤗🤗🤗😃