Chapter 15

Ana's POV

I woke up to see myself tangled with the bedsheets . Uhh , bright morning sun is harmful to my eyes . My eyes slowly got adjusted to the sunlight and I started to observe my surroundings.

I am not in my room . I am in Xavier's room . I stood up just to see myself in his dress . I went to my room in the mansion to take a shower .

I wore a pink top and jean . I went near window to see Xavier swimming in the pool . He doesn't have work today ? What about me ?

I ran down and went to the swimming pool . He noticed my presence and turned back to see me . He was in his shorts inside the water and his bare chest was exposed for me to see.

I was busy staring at him . Like who wouldn't . " Don't strain too much , I am always yours . You can see me when ever you want . " he said winking .

" who told you I was staring , I was just deep in my thoughts ." I said in defense . You think I am going to admit  nah , not a chance . " okay I believe it . Now , care to lend me your hand ? " he said smirking . I went a bit more closer to the pool and lend him my hand .

And the next thing was so bad . He took my hand stood up near the edge and pulled me back to the pool . Currently I am inside the pool sinking .

I know to swim but let him suffer for few minutes . I stored some amount of water inside my mouth and closing my eyes .

Within seconds his hand wrapped around my waist and he lifted me up in bridal style and I was our of water .

He placed me on the ground . " Ana , wake up ..." He said . Was he so much worried . I spat the water on his face and tried to get away from his grip . Anyway I tried and tried until he opened his eyes .

The next thing which happened was unexpected by me . He kissed me . He freaking kissed . " Never do this again cupcake . You scared me to death . "
He said looking really worried .

" I am sorry Xa... " he didn't let me complete the sentence he placed his lips on mine and I melted in his arms . This time I returned his kiss .

Few seconds later we both pulled away breathing for air . As I stood up to leave he pulled me back to him and I fell on his lap . " Don't avoid me after this . Okay ? "
I nodded my head in agreement . " Words Ana . " he said lifting up my chin with his thumb " okay . " I said and left the pool. 
I never thought my morning will end up like this .

He took his day off . So eventually I don't have to go to work .

I am sitting on the couch trying to find a movie . He enters the living room and sat beside me . " What are you going to watch ? " he asked looking at my confused face and I just shrugged .

" Any suggestions ? " I asked him propping up an eyebrow " Harry potter ? "
He said and I looked up at him in disbelief .

" wait , don't say me that you didn't watch it . " I said . What the hell . He still didn't watch Harry potter .

" You can't really blame me I was busy in business so I didn't watch it . " he said me and I nodded my head . That has a point , but whatever we are going to watch it now .

I played it and went to the kitchen to make popcorn and was back in 5 minutes with two bowls of popcorn and cool drinks .

It was six in the evening and we watched till Order of Phoenix . I was really tired and was relieved that he was asleep on the couch itself . I switched the tv off and went to his room to get a blanket .

I covered him with his blanket and my hands caressed his cheeks.  He was so calm during his sleep . A smile made its way on my face .

I wanted to say yes to him but I am scared that he will also hurt me. I like him . I like to be in his arms .

" I like you Mr possessive freak . " I whispered in his ears. 

" Really cupcake ? " his eyes shot open

OH MY GOD .

What the hell.

_______________________________________________________________

At last , she accepted that she likes him .

He also heard it .

What will happen next?

Also do vote and comment on this chapter ......