Chapter 12

Ana's POV

Currently I am preparing for a meeting . It is actually a meeting which Xavier should attend but he wanted me to take notes so I am accompanying him .

" Ana the meeting will be held in room number 1325 . You make arrangements in the room I will be there in 5 minutes . "
He said without looking at me " ok Mr knight . " with this I left the room and headed to the lift .

I reached the meeting room . Everyone started entering the room and took their seats . Two seats were empty . One is for Xavier but the other one , anyway I don't care .

The meeting started and I passed the project  papers to everyone . After 5 minutes the door opened revealing Adrian Salvatore . I could see him smirking towards me and I wish I could wipe the smirk off his face . He sat on his chair and I passed him the project papers.

The whole meeting was so much boring I noted all the points which was important and I could always feel two pairs of eyes on me . One Xavier and the other is Adrian .

Hey , is this a meeting hall or is there any glaring competition . They both were glaring at each other till the end of the meeting . At last the meeting came to an end .

" Thank you gentlemen . " he ends it .

I was about to go out of the room when suddenly someone stopped me " Hi Miss Williams , I am Dave Ryan . It's nice to meet you . " he said kissing my hand " Nice to meet you sir . And you can call me Ana . " I said withdrawing my hand awkwardly " Meet you soon Ana and no need to be formal with me . You can call me Dave . " with that he went out of the room .

I could feel to gentlemen glaring at each other . And of course it is Xavier and Adrian .

Before Adrian could come closer to me Xavier pulled me by my hand and my face landed on his hard chest . His hand was wrapped around me in a protective manner and he held me close to his chest .

" Don't worry Mr knight she was mine and soon she will be mine . See you soon baby doll . " he was smirking towards us and he went out .

Now only me and Xavier in this huge room . " Ana , come with me . " he said me , no he ordered me . I was following him like a lost puppy until we  reached his office .

His office door slammed shut and I looked back to see an angry Xavier .
" Ana , explain . " I looked up at him in confusion " Explain me what the hell happened between you two . " he moved forward and I moved backward until my back reaches the wall and my face inches away from his chest .

" Uhhh-Mr knight , can we sit and talk ? " I said raising my head . He bent down to my level and started speaking " No , and if your are going to ask why then the reason is I am more comfortable like this . Now explain. "

I told him everything from the beginning to the end . I looked up at him to see  that he was in his deep thoughts . I looked at him still waiting for his reply when suddenly I felt his lips on mine .
His lips were soft against at first I was shocked . I don't know what to do exactly. I just froze in my spot and  few seconds later he pulled away .

I stood there looking up at him . He again closed the distance between us . He slipped something on my finger . It was his ring which he was wearing on his little finger for past few days but now it was on my middle finger .

" That is my ring but from now on it will be on your finger . My name is carved in the inner part of the ring . And if you remove it you have to face some consequences because  that is my ring which is now given to you and  it is a platinum ring . So if you remove it or lose it you will have to pay for it . This ring is to acknowledge you that you are mine . " I stared at him in disbelief

" You belong to me , only to me and no one can change this not even you. "

With this he went back to his work but here I am trying to wrap things around my head . I looked at my finger " This is not an engagement ring . Don't worry to much the engagement will be special and it will happen after you accept me . " he winked at me and resumed his work .

I still stare at him then back to the ring in my hand . Oh God , why me ?

__________________________________________________________

Hello everyone .
How was this chapter ?
Do vote and comment on this chapter.

And thank you everyone for 100 + reads .
💖💖💖💖💖