•05•

Arabella's POV:
The sun woke me up. I was stupid enough to leave the black out curtains open. I glanced at the clock on my bedside table which read, 9:47am. My dreams were filled with a certain 6'4 Italian man, making it hard to sleep. I'd say I got around 6-7 hours of sleep, obviously not enough.

I scrolled through Instagram for an hour or so just looking at people my age were doing as I can't actually do anything, being the daughter of the boss of a Mafia and all that shit. I tumbled out of bed and slid my silk dressing gown over my PJs and strolled into my bathroom to brush my teeth. I then found out I had no toothpaste left.
Fuck sake.
I huffed and grumbled, remembering that the bedrooms en-suite next door had spare. I exited my room and turned the short corner to the bedroom next door, I grabbed the door handle still on my phone and twisted it, opening the door. I glanced up to come face to face with a wall of muscle.

"Shit sorry wha- what are you doing still here Sir?" I mumbled trying to avert my eyes to something other that the god infront of me.

"I slept here." He answered bluntly, "call me Mateo non of this Sir merda" he grumbled, turning round and drying his hair with a smaller towel than what was wrapped securely around his waist. "Shit"

I stared at his chest while he was drying his hair, taking in the small trail leading down under the towel that was hanging low on his muscular hips. My cheeks blushed as I looked up and noticed he was smirking at me.

"Are you going to watch me get dressed bellissima?" He chuckled still smirking at me.

"I-I just needed to get something, c-can I get some toothpaste from the bathroom?" I stumbled over my words, mentally cursing myself.

He signalled towards the bathroom telling me to go ahead. I quickly scurried to the bathroom getting a whiff of his cologne, which by the way smelt divine. I grabbed the toothpaste and practically ran out of the room into my bedroom.
I slid down the door and sat on the floor calming myself down.
What the fuck is wrong with me?!

-

Mateo had left. He left soon after our awkward encounter. The encounter made me want to go shopping, so I called Rose and Nicole to come over so we can go with of course some of my body guards.

"Dad can we go shopping please?" I shouted down the stairs as Rose and Nicole giggled behind me, something about one of Roses latest hookups.

"Of course sweetie, bring Jack and some of his team with you though!' Dad replies. Jack is one of our lead bodyguards around the house who usually accompanies us when we go one our weekly shopping trips.
I was dressed in a simple pair of jeans and a jumper with my Prada bag.

20 minutes later

20 minutes later.
We have arrived at a mall and we walked in to Victoria's Secret as it was close by the entrance I grazed some of the pieces, all of us took some into the changing rooms to try on.

Nicole tried on mainly black pieces as it is her favourite, while Rose tried on dark green pieces as they matched her daring green eyes. I tried on basic red pieces as you can never go wrong with red.

We went into loads of other shops like Topshop, Gucci and others. I ended up spending a couple thousand dollars which took my mind off of the man in my dreams. We decided to go back to my house to get ready for a night out.

9:50pm:
The girls and I had just finished getting ready to go out and we have decided to each go for our true colours me in red, Rose in Green and Nicole in black.  We got in the Mercedes limo and drove to the club called "La Devil". Which apparently is run by the Italian Mafia, in the back of my mind is a nagging of Mateos face.
Ara stop he's not gonna be there.
I rolled my eyes and looked out of the window.
Arabella's outfit and makeup:

Nicole's outfit and makeup (and what she looks like):

Rose's outfit and makeup (and what she looks like):