•20•

4 days later

4 days later...
Mature content.
Arabella's POV:

"WAKEY WAKEY SLEEPY HEAD!" I peeled my eyes open to reveal a messy-headed Rose and Nicole.

"ugh" I groaned as I threw my arm dramatically over my face, shielding my face from the harsh sunlight.

"Right now get ready and be downstairs in 20 minutes. Sharp!" Nicole shouted as her and Rose dashed out of the door

I flopped out of bed in my LV pjs and slipped my fluffy sliders onto my feet as I lazily walked into my bathroom and turned on the shower. Memories of Mateo and our kiss in the shower flooded my mind, making my cheeks blush, I turned round and slipped out of my pjs and sliders.

I quickly ran under the burning spray of the water, my nipples hardening from the cold temperature in my en-suite as I shivered, quickly warming up. I thought about how I needed to call Mateo as I haven't even talked to him this morning as I got rudely awoken by my two best friends, as I usually spoke to him when I woke up.

Sighing, I grabbed my shampoo from the built in shelf and started to squeeze a dollop onto my palm when a large tanned hand snaked around my body and snatched the shampoo from my hand. I jumped out of my skin, not literally, as I spun round to come face to face with a muscular, tattooed chest, fuck. I missed this chest.

"Ciao fiore ti sono mancato?" Mateo whispered as he bent down so that his soft lips grazed the shell of my ear as he slowly bit down on it, teasing it with his tongue. Shivers ran down my body and landed in my core as I gripped his forearms. "Hello flower, did you miss me?"

Fuck me.

"H-hi Mateo" I whispered back as I trembled under his intense gaze, it felt like the first time I'd ever seen him as I felt my stomach tighten. My thighs rubbed together as he stared down at me, still holding the shampoo bottles.

His foot kicked my legs apart, whining I complied as I grabbed the back of his neck and slammed my mouth onto his, moaning I gripped his hair, tugging on it making him groan. I felt his length harden on my lower belly making me whimper against his hot mouth. Memories of the kidnapping threatened to surface, but I pushed them back as my therapist had taught me over these past few days Mateo had been away.

His hand snaked up my back as I heard the shampoo bottle hit the marble floor, making me jump slightly, Mateos mouth coaxing me back. Mateo's hand found my hair as he stopped kissing me, making me protest.

"What-" he spun me around, looking at my hair, "you cut your hair fiore" He noticed.

"Gee thanks I hadn't noticed" I sarcastically replied, rolling my eyes making Mateo give a strong spank to my right cheek.

Yelping, I spun round glaring at Mateo, pretending it didn't turn me on. "What the fuck was that for asshole" I exclaimed staring at him, even though he was so much taller then me.