•21•

Mature Content -

Mateo's POV:

I glanced up into the mirror on my ceiling, looking next to me me at Arabella tumbled up in my sheets, a smirk etched itself onto my face and I turned my head to the side to see her facial features. Ara had persuaded me to bring her back to my apartment claiming "she couldn't go without me for another 4 days" I got back to America 2 days ago, I had been at the Walton residence for those two days but I felt slightly awkward sleeping in the same bed as Ara in the same house as my business partner. So I announced I was leaving and Ara had to join me, so here we are.

I memorised each little mark on Arabella's skin, as my eyes roamed around her gorgeous face, my eyes lowered to where she was only wearing her red lingerie, my underwear feeling slightly uncomfortable; I mean how could you blame me I haven't fucked anyone since I "saved" Ara at that club. I groaned at my erection as my eyes found themselves resting on Arabella's cleavage. I rolled over and out of bed as I adjusted myself in my underwear, and walked over to my ensuite bathroom for a cold shower. I shut the door over and undressed out of my underwear, freeing my hard member and got in the shower.

Images of Ara filled my mind, her sexy body under my sheets. I groaned loudly as my hand snaked down to my erection and started stroking up and down it, I imagines Arabella's eyes staring up at me as she sucked me off.

Groaning, I got to work on my mission.

-

Arabella's POV:

I woke up to the sound of a shower on, a smile burned onto my face as I stretched and threw my arm over to Mateo's side of the bed, which was still slightly warm. I buried my face into his pillow, smelling his scent of pine and cigarette smoke. I heard a loud groan coming from the bathroom, making me sit up worriedly.

Is Mateo hurt?

I listened a bit more to see if he needed my help, "Arabellaaaa fanculo" I heard him say, but he didn't sound in pain. Oh shit, I know what he is doing. I collapsed on his bed, my cheeks burning red as I stared at myself in the mirror above his bed, I slapped my hands to my cheeks as I heard the shower turn off, I quickly rolled over and buried my face in a pillow so he thinks I am still asleep. The bathroom door opened and I heard Mateo walk over to my side of the bed and stroked the hair out of my face with his fingers. "fuck"

His fingers that have just sinned, may I add.

I peaked open my eyes and pretended to just have woken up as I looked up towards his face, to see him smirking, "What?" I questioned him with a groggy voice.

"I know you heard me fiore" he said, sliding his fingers under my bra strap, and pinging it to my skin, his eyes darkening at the action.

"h-heard what?" I asked innocently, my mouth pouting slightly, making his eyes fall to my lips as he brought his fingers up to my mouth, pulling at my lip.

"Me. Pleasuring myself. Over you." he said bluntly, aiming to make my cheeks blush, which they did.

"ehm i don't know what you're talking about" I replied, still staring up at him.

He chuckled at my denial and leant down to kiss me, his towel hanging off of his muscular hips which had nearly fallen off. He sucked on my bottom lip, pushing my shoulders back so I was lying down and climbed on top of me, my legs wrapped around his hips. He grinded his cock into my lace-clad centre making me moan into his mouth. My hands ran up and down his back scratching his bare skin, making him groan, I smirked.

"Fuck Ara you don't know what you do to me, feel it." he grabbed my hand and shoved it against his hard cock over the top of his towel. I reached my hand around his hip to where his towel was joined and undid it, making him growl.

"I'm not going to be able to stop if we keep going love" he whispered, his voice hoarse.

"Don't stop then" I whispered back, biting his lip and pulling.

"fuck, are you sure you're ready?" he asked me, pulling back. I nodded at him, pulling his head down to mine.

He reached his hand down over my lace panties and slid his finger up and down, making me whimper and grind my hips into his hand, I felt his smirk through out kiss. One long digit ran over my clit applying pressure to my swollen nub, making me moan as a knot formed in my belly.

I looked up at the ceiling to see myself covered by Mateo's large, muscular back and and clenched my legs around his waist, I saw the scratched etched into his smooth skin making me proud that I did it.

He continued to rub my clit with his thumb as his middle finger shoved my panties aside and slid into my core, making my back arch as he started swirling his long finger inside of me. I moaned loudly as I grinded myself on him "Fuck Mateo please" I whimpered.

"You will come on my hand before I fuck you my love" he groaned out.

I repeatedly felt his digit hit my g-spot as he slid a second finger inside of me, making me arch my back and moan deeply "fuck Mateo". The tightening in my belly increased as I felt myself nearing the edge of my orgasm. I stared up at his face as I neared my edge, his dark eyes narrowing in on my face as it crumpled with pleasure.

"Say my name while you cum my love" he whispered over my hot skin, kissing and sucking up and down my neck.

"MATEO" I screamed as my orgasm ripped through me, my back curving up into Mateo as he carried me through my orgasm, drawing it out as long as possible.

"Fuck love you are breathtaking" he drawled out.

"Wow Mateo that was the best orgasm I have ever had" I reached up and brought his face to mine so I could kiss the shit out of him.

He smiled at my, sitting on his heels as he stared down at me sprawled over his bed, as he lifted his hand up with my essence and sucked it off of his fingers, he groaned. He lifted his hand to my mouth and stuck a finger in as I sucked it off, he groaned his eyes narrowing on my mouth. My eyes lowered down to his straining cock as I sat up and removed his hand from my mouth and spun him round so his back was facing the head board, I pushed him down and straddled him. My panties acting as a barrier as his cock strained to so find my entrance, his hands stroked up and down my hips, sliding around to my ass and squeezing my globes.

I reached behind me and unclasped my bra, sliding it down my arms and chucked it onto the floor, Mateo's eyes instantly zeroed in on my tits as one of his hands came up and tweaked my nipple, making me shift on my lap, accidentally rubbing myself onto Mateo's cock.

Mateo groaned loudly, "Fiore if you don't help me right now I will honestly cum in my underwear".

"Sorry" I squeaked out.

I lifted myself off slightly and removed my underwear, throwing them also down onto the floor.

"Fiore do you want to use a condom, I don't mind if you do but fuck I want to feel you bare. I am clean." he asked me urgently.

"I am clean as well" I reassured him.

I sunk down onto his cock, a moan ripping its way out of both of our mouths, "fuck Mateo you feel so good" I groaned as I began to move up and down on top of him.

"Fuck Ara I'm gonna have to go on top or I am gonna cum any second" he groaned at me, flipping up over.

He began pounding into my core, hitting my g-spot over and over again. 
-
I stared at the ceiling huffing as Mateo rolled off me, after making me come 12 times I was almost dead.

"How was that fiore" he asked me kissing the side of my head.

"Amazing" I whispered back to him, falling into a deep sleep.