•10•

Ara's outfit and makeup ^^
Arabella's POV:

It was 6:30pm on a Friday, and myself, Nicole and Rose were getting ready to go to a party, hosted by my father, here in our house.

I was dressed in a rose gold silk slip dress that made me look even more tanned and hugged my curves. Rose was currently doing my makeup while Nicole was curling my long hair.

When the girls had finished I looked into the mirror.

"Wow" i breathed out with a sigh as I admired how gorgeous I looked.

Not to be conceited or anything but I look good as hell.

The girls giggled behind me before slipping on their shoes as I admired my shimmery eyeshadow and my perfectly done eyebrows. I have a slight shine of lipgloss over my lips making them look even more pouty then usual.

We left my room and I noticed that there were more bodyguards stationed around the house, some wondering around, glancing out of the windows every so often.

"Why is there so many today Ara?" Rose questioned with curiosity lacing her voice as she peered at the bodyguards.

"Erm I'm not sure Rose" I replied with uncertainty in my voice as I caught sight of my father standing at the bottom of the staircase.

I signalled down the stairs as I strolled towards them, mine and the girls' heels clicking along the glossy floor, once we got to the bottom I looked up and saw my dad talking to Mateo as it was a joint party, something about celebration, if I'm honest I don't care what they are about, I am only here for the alcohol.

I blushed and shook my hair in front of my face trying to stop them from noticing me but I obviously didn't work.

"Arabella! Are you not going to say hello to Mr Lopez" my father spoke proudly as he slightly raised his eyebrows as if saying, you better not make me look bad.

"Of course dad, hello Mr Lopez, this is Rose and obviously you know Nic here" I spoke to Mateo with a fake smile on my lips as he smirked at me obviously sensing my discomfort.

"Hello, sir I seem to recognise you but I don't know where from" Rose said to him with a curious tone, sometimes I wish she wasn't so curious.

Mateo chuckled as he replied to her, "I can't seem to remember, we must have passed each other sometime", he winked at me as if to say, you owe me.

I looked at Nicole who was speaking to me through her eyes saying what the fuck is wrong with you? "I'll tell you later" I whispered in her ear.

She smiled at me as she could see I was nervous and I grimaced back to her. Nic frowned at me as I turned to my dad.

"Erm dad why is there so many more guards around, we don't normally have this many?" I questioned him s I glanced warily at a guard stood close by.

"Nothing sweetheart just taking precautions we have got the NYC mafia leader and the Italian mafia leader here and even separately we have a lot of enemies so imagine the target on this house tonight." he explained to me with a hard tone, I had a feeling there was something else to it though so I let it slide.
-
10pm
The party was now in fully swing as the girls and I were in the middle of the dance floor, grinding on random men as we moved to the beat of Desperado by Rihanna.

I felt a hot gaze travel up my body as I glanced round to find the culprit who of course was Mateo.
The only man to make me feel that way, may I add.
I winked at him as he shifted at the bar, downing his scotch and placing it down on the surface. He began the small distance between us as I continued sensually moving my hips to the music, staring into his dark eyes.

I turned round just as he got closer as his front pressed against my back as his long fingers gripped my hips, burning my skin through the fabric of my dress, making me release a breathy moan. He seemed to hear it as he leaned down to my ear.

"stai attento bambina, non vorremmo che tuo padre mi vedesse mentre ti accompagno sulla pista da ballo" he huskily whispered in my ear as his hand slipped to my stomach pressing me harder into his groin.
"Be careful baby girl, we wouldn't want your father to see me taking you on the dance floor."

I felt his hard length press against my backside, making my thighs clench. Mateo felt this as he deeply growled in my ear and nipped my ear lobe. I grinded my ass into him in response making him tighten his grip on hip to be almost painful but I found myself enjoying it.

"Ara! Come over here Rose is being sick!" Nicole shouted over the loud music with her back to us.

I sighed, feeling his grimace against my head as I reached my head back and pecked the corner of his lips. I slid out of his arms, my body shouting at me for the loss of contact. I helped get Rose to the bathroom with Nicole, practically dragging her across the hall.

"Meet me in my room i need to tell you something." I mumbled to Nicole, deciding I needed to tell someone about Mateo, it had been eating at my mind ever since I met him.

I exited the bathroom and made my way up the stairs, feeling a stare on my backside as I swiftly entered my room, shutting the door behind me. I went into the bathroom to pee and while I was washing my hands I heard my room door open and shut.

" Finally Nic I was waiting ages for you" I grumbled while looking down at my hands.

"Quite the show you put on down there, bambina" I heard a thick Italian voice mutter behind me.

I froze and slowly twisted round, "I thought you were Nicole." I mumbled under my breath.

Mateo stalked towards me as I backed up and felt my ass hit the counter behind me. I inhaled at his close proximity, he was so close I could smell the Scotch on his breath.

I gazed up at his eyes to find him watching me, his eyes clouded with lust, for me.

"Do you have any idea of how turned on I am Tesoro?" He murmured as his eyes searched my face, settling on my lips.

I licked my lips as I stared at his and looked back into his eyes to see his head creeping towards mine. He suddenly slammed his lips to mine as he grabbed my waist and turned me to the side so I was pressed up against the wall. There was an explosion within my chest as his lips crashed against mine. His hands traveled down to my ass and he squeezed, a soft moan exited my lips making him chuckle.

He lifted me up as if I weighed nothing as he continued ravishing my lips as if I was a drug and he was addicted. He grinded his length onto my core as I whimpered into the kiss and bit his lip, causing him to growl.

I pulled at his soft curls making him let out a soft moan which was literally like music to my ears. I continued tugging at his hair.

Knock knock!
Fuck.