•19•

Arabella's POV:
I forced myself off of the bed and to go downstairs because if I just sit here all day I will get more and more depressed, I already miss him and he only just left.

As I was walking down the stairs I pulled my phone out of the pocket of Mateo's hoodie. I slid the phone open and sent Nicole and Rose a text, I had been putting off seeing Rose as I know I am going to have to tell her everything that has happened. I feel bad that she didn't know but Nicole did but I learnt that Nicole practically forced it out of Mateo, which made me giggle.

My phone pinged almost immediately as I got into the living room and plopped down on the sofa where Matt and my Mom were sat watching the T.v. I brought my phone out and checked what Nicole and Rose had said.

Nicole ❤️: For sure girly I will be right over, a sleepover?
Rose 🌹: count me in, I'll bring snacks.
Me: okay and yeah a sleepover, I'm sure we can all squish in my bed 🤣

I contemplated texting Mateo but I'm sure he would thing I was being clingy so I set my phone down on the couch next to me.

"Mom, Nicole and Rose are coming over, I think they are gonna stay with us for a week or something. Is that okay?" I asked her nicely.

"Of course honey you know they are always welcome, where is Mateo I thought he stayed with you?" She asked curiously.

"He is gone away to Italy" I sighed with a slight frown.

"Oh okay, when is he going to be back?" She questioned me.

"In a week he said." I replied.

She nodded, ending the conversation just as the doorbell rang. I got up and went over to the door, opening it up to see two smiling faces carrying bags of stuff and food poking out the tops of some of them. A large grin over took my face as I dramatically waved my arm out for them to come in, making them laugh.

"Hi guys" I greeted them with a big smile.

"Hey girl" Nicole replied.
"Hiya" Rose replied.

"Hello girls, how are you today?" My mom greeted them with a motherly smile on her face.

"I'm good Amelia how are you?" Nicole replied with a bright smile. I saw Matt smile as he watched her making me narrow my eyes, I'll talk to her about that later.

"Hi Amelia" Rose replied, smiling.

"Oh I'm just brilliant Nicole" she said to Nicole.

"Come on guys let's go to my room" I said rolling my eyes at my mom.

-

3 hours later, 11pm:
The girls and I were all sat on my bed chatting about pointless things when I realised this would be a good time to tell Rose about the kidnapping and both of them about Mateo.

"Rose I need to tell you something and you need to promise not to freak out." I knew she wouldn't because she was a very calm and understanding person.

Her face grew serious, "what is it Ara?" She asked glancing between me and Nicole.

"You remember a few weeks ago when they told you I went to stay with my grandma and there was no service?" I asked, her face became curious as she nodded.

"Well I didn't and something much more serious h-happened?" I struggled to get out, the memories creeping back in. I grabbed Nicole's hand, "Nic can you carry on I don't know if I can".

Rose's face became concerned as she noticed how distressed I had become, "Ara what is wrong?" He voice soothed me as she reached over and held my other hand.