•07•

Ara's bed. ^^
Mateo's POV:
Merda.

I glared at the space above Arabella's head, willing my eyes not to rake down her naked body, even though I have wanted to see her body since I met her, I couldn't not while she wasn't thinking straight.
I may be an asshole but I'm not a rapist. Even though my pants may have tightened considerably.

"Put your clothes back on bambina" I growled at her, still staring at anything other than her body. "baby"

"Why am I not pretty enough" her voice started to wobble, I glanced down at her face to see her lip start to tremble.

"No no don't cry please fiore you are incantevole I am just not going to take advantage of you" I said to her, staring at her eyes, willing her to believe me and just go to sleep. (fiore: flower and incantevole: enchanting)

"R-really?" She asked, hope in her eyes.

I glanced around the room trying to find something to cover her up with anything I could find. I spotted a silk dressing gown I saw her wearing yesterday.

"Yes fiore" I replied with certainty, walking closer to her with the gown covering my view of her body from my eyes.

I don't trust myself not to do anything so I turned my head as I gave it to her staring at the door to her bathroom, she took it from me, grazing her fingers along mine making her shiver and me pull my hand back as she took it and put it on.

Finally releasing me from the hold she had on me and releasing the tension from the room, I looked back at her to see her eyes drooping and she stumbled slightly towards me, my hands shot out and held her waist, steadying her. I guided her towards her bed as I tried to focus my eyes on anything but her nipples that were poking through the thin fabric that I have glanced at 1 or 2 times. My pants tightened to a point where it was painful.

I sat her down on the bed as I reached down and slid her heels off placing them quietly beside her bed and laid her down under the covers, again. She grabbed my hands and made me sigh and look down at her droopy face and glassy eyes.

"Woulddd you s-stay with me please" she mumbled a tint to her cheeks as she struggled against sleep.

"Merda" I whispered "of course" I huffed and went round the side of the bed and slid on top of the covers.

This being the first time I've got into bed with out anything happening, I was unsure of what to do as she rolled over and threw the sheet off and slid her arm around me and flung her leg over my hips grazing my hard-on. I stiffened and slid her leg down a bit lower so she wasn't tempting me just so much.

After a while of staring at the ceiling I heard her soft snores and moved her arm off me and her leg down onto the bed, re-covering her up for the third time with the sheet. I slowly and quietly exited the room and shut the door.

I went down stairs looking at the large clock on the wall 1:50am.

Merda I was late.

I went into Gabriel's office to see he was still sat at the desk and breathed a sigh of relief as he didn't seem to notice my lateness and began the meeting.

Sorry it's short. xox