•13•

⚠️ WARNING: Themes of sexual assault in this chapter of your not comfortable with them only read Mateos POV.
Mateo's POV: 1 week later.
We still haven't got a lead on her. I couldn't sleep at all this past week, I could just picture her face as she must be confused and I swear to god if they hurt her they will face a punishment worse than death, and that's a promise.

Over the past week all I've been doing is swapping between my apartment and Ara's house as we tried anything to find her. My intake of cigarettes and alcohol has increased greatly, those being the only things to calm my fear slightly. I'm scared. I'm scared for Arabella, she has me wrapped around her tiny little finger and I don't fucking give a shit.

We haven't told anyone of her disappearance apart from her mother, father, brothers and also our teams that we've got trying to find her. The Italian and New York City Mafia are working against some scum Organisation. If we don't find them soon it's a fucking joke.

"non è abbastanza buono, se non avremo un vantaggio il giorno dopo, ucciderò la tua famiglia!" I practically screamed into my phone. My hand was shaking as I slammed the phone onto my desk, my breathing ragged. "That's not fucking good enough, if we lead in the next day I will fucking murder your family"

I was sat in my chair in my apartment office, my laptop open on my emails, when I decided this wasn't good enough. I need to find her if it's the last thing I do.

I got into my Bentley and sped to Arabella's house, breaking every speed limit I could see but does it look like I give a fuck?
-
20 minutes later:
I stormed through the big doors of the Walton Mansion to here screaming and loud voices. My brows furrowed as I sought out the noise, coming to stop in Gabriel's large Office. Nicole was screaming at Marcus while Matt held her back from fighting him and most definitely getting injured in the process.

"Where the fuck is she?! You can't keep lying to me I know she hasn't gone to stay with her fucking grandma!" She screamed at Marcus as he held up his hands.

"What the fuck is going on here?" I heard my thick Italian voice speak up over the noise. Everyone's heads turned to me as Nicole stomped over to me.

She jabbed her finger into my solid chest, her being taller than Ara, her nose reached my chin whereas Ara's nose didn't even reach my neck, she glared into my eyes, "do you know where she is?" She fumed, the tone of her voice telling me she knew I did.

I glanced at Marcus out of the corner of my eye and he gave me a firm nod, which I suppose means I can tell her. I softly grabbed her arm, leading her over to the leather couch that sat in the corner of the room.

"Arabella seems to have been.... kidnapped.." I hesitated, fearing her reaction as I glanced at her. Her eyes widened as she looked from me to Matt to Marcus and back again.

"WHAT THE FUCK!" she literally exploded.

"Merda" I whispered under my breath. "Calm down Nicole, we will find her" I assured myself more than I did her.

-

Arabella's POV: 1 1/2 weeks later.

I peeled my eyes opened, once again the bright light which had been added while I was asleep, I'm guessing, above my head burning my pupils as I squeezed my eyes shut. I licked my dry cracked lips, grimacing when I tasted blood. I have been here for around a week I think, I was unconscious for the first day or two, it's hard to keep track. No one had come in yet though.

"Where the fuck am I" I whispered as I do everyday, glancing around the dark room around me only lit up by the light above my head, but now I have adjusted it really isn't that bright so I can't really see the door.

Since the light has been added, I assessed the room for any possible escape I saw a small window much higher off the ground than I would ever be able to reach. The rusty bed that I was sat on had the thinnest piece of mattress in the world on it making me shudder, the blood stains making me stand up. My legs wobbled when I stood up, making me grab the wall which I found was covered in a sticky substance. I grimaced and wiped my hand on my dress which was covered in dirt and blood.

Gross.

A few days ago I had I checked my thigh and I discovered my pocket knife was still strapped to my inner thigh.

Fucking idiots who doesn't check?

I heard footsteps coming towards the door so I scrambled sat down on the bed, where the knife was hidden, with my eyes on the floor.

The door banged open, slamming against the wall, i confidently looked up, locking my eyes with the dirty man who took me, let's hope he's not a pedophile. His beady soulless eyes stared me down staring at my boobs, oh so he is a pedo. Sigh.

"Well well well seems we have a little princess here today, exciting." I was hard to understand his words through his thick Spanish accent. He mock clapped at me making me scrunch my face up in disgust.

"Who the fuck are you" I spat at him, looking him up and down, he had greasy thinning hair which stuck to his scalp and a beer belly which protruded through his stained shirt.

"Well you don't need to know that do you, we just need to send your little old daddy a message don't we?" He patronisingly spoke to me with a evil smirk on his face.

"Come on in boys!" he hollered through the doors. I looked at the door as two beefy men walked through. One of the men I slightly recognised but I couldn't put my finger on it. He must be a fucking scum traitor, I shot him a dirty look as he came closer to me pulling me up by my arms and groping my behind.

I stuggled in his grip to get free as he began placing sloppy kisses along my neck making me shiver in disgust as I tried to push him off of me. I screamed at the top of my lungs, kneeing him in the groin, making him loose his grip on me. I looked up at the man who appeared to be the boss to see him holding a camera with a wide smile on his face.

"HELP ME PLEASE!" I screamed with tears running down my cheeks as the third man came up to me and ripped my dress off of my body leaving me in my underwear.

He grabbed my waist and shoved me onto the bed as he climbed on top of me and stared grinding into me, I shoved his hands away from me as I wriggled time get away, a hysterical cry escaping my lips. I squeezed my eyes shut as he continued to feel my breasts and my ass. My legs were kicking as he did this, I wish I was fucking stronger, I cursed myself.

I heard a beep and the boss speak up "alright Derek that's enough, we've got more time later on this is all we need for now."

Derek got off of me as he nodded at the boss as he smirked at me like the devil. I continued to cry as I curled up in a ball on the bed.

I miss Mateo.