♡ Chapter Eight ♡

Adora's POV ♡

After breakfast, me and Catra decided we'd go to the mall to get her new clothes if she was going to stay here and of i was going to help her get a job. I stand near my front door with keys in hand,waiting for Catra to come out from the bathroom so we could go. I hear the door click open and perked my blue eyes up to see Catra walking out in a black T-shirt and ripped blue jeans along with a red jacket,obviously these are my clothes she's wearing. I smirk over at her and straighten myself,my hand set on the door knob.

"Ready to go?"

"Yep,let's just hope I don't get motion sickness."

She joked,making me let out a soft chuckle before creaking open the door and peeking my head out to see if there were any students. No one,good. I grab Catra's hand and bring her out from my dorm,quickly turning around and locking the door before grabbing her hand once again and rushing her to my car. I lead her to the passenger's side before running to my side of the car,both of us frantically trying to get in without other students seeing us. Once we both got in the car,we looked at each other and let out a few chuckles of relief before I started the car and pulled out of the parking lot,heading our way to the mall.

"Rad car you got here.."

Catra had mumbled as she glided her sharp nailed fingers across the leather seats.

"Yeah,his name is Swift Wind."

I say proudly, a small smirk on my face. That is,until I hear a snort from the passenger's side, I look over at Catra to see her giggle continuously.

"Swift Wind? That's such a stupid name,were you drunk when you named your car that?"

She jokingly asked,her giggles turning into soft laughs. I could feel my face begin to heat up I'm embarrassment at the fact Catra was RIGHT about the drunk part,but also flustered from her laugh..it was adorable to hear. I try to brush off my thoughts by replying to Catra's question.

"Actually,yes I was,me and my friends were at a party and we all got drunk. Literally when me,Bow,and Glimmer got to the car,I started calling it Swift Wind. Since Glimmer was more like the mom friend and was gonna drive us home,she had looked at me funny and said 'Swift Wind..?' and I was like 'Yeah, Swift Wind! His name is Swift Wind,bitch' and Bow just started to drunkenly cackle in the background due to my response."

I say to Catra,her laughter growing louder. Dammit,my face was heating up again. I look over and see she's holding her stomach from so much laughter

"Cute...wAiT nO sToP iT yOu GaY dIsAsTeR!"

I think to myself,mentally screaming at my lesbian self. Catra had soon calmed down and noticed her wiping a tear rolling from her cheek.

"Man,your friends sound hilarious. It's a shame I can't meet em."

She said,her tone more calm now as she drifted her head to the window,looking at the thick clouds slowly dragging by. I quickly glance at her before focusing on the road again.

"I know,me too,but Glimmer would freak if she saw you. She knows about the whole shabang since it was recorded and she'd honestly try to kill you."