Vegeta x (peaceful) female saiyan reader pt. 4

(short) Vegeta pov: 

That woman was able to make me immobile, she made me feel completely useless! I will not let that happen again, and I will get her to tell me what that staff is and what it does, even if I have to force it out of her. I am the prince of all saiyans! I may have let that blue-haired human control my life for years but this time will be different! I will figure out what she is hiding from all of us, if it's the last thing I do. 

(y/n) pov:

Feeling the energy coming you flew on top of your cabin and prepared for what was coming. In no time you saw it was Vegeta and he didn't look happy at all. You got into a fighting stance but you still felt weak from traveling and mentally you were too drained to even think straight. Before you could even react Vegeta swung at you knocking you onto the ground, leaving a serious dent. You started to lift yourself up but Vegeta's foot was planted in your stomach before you were able to do anything. You looked up at him with scared eyes seeing an evil grin on his face. In a way you felt like you deserved what was happening to you but you could help but try and squirm out from under him. That was until you felt his foot come off of your stomach but before you could rejoice you were thrown against the side of your cabin before you could even blink. Vegeta's hair was golden which you assumed meant he was super saiyan like Goku was when he challenged you to a fight. You knew you were no match for Vegeta so you closed your eyes and waited for the sweet release of death...Yet that never came, instead you felt Vegeta's forehead land on top of yours. You didn't dare open your eyes so you stayed silent and kept your eyes shut as tight as you could. 

Before long you could feel his gloved hand tracing your jawline and you swallowed the lump that was in your throat. Vegeta's face was so close you could feel his hot breath on your neck, "what are you hiding from me?" You just shook your head no because you knew that no matter what you couldn't tell him and that meant you were probably going to die. "I am not going to tell you anything so why don't you just kill me? I have nothing left at this point so just kill me and get it over with already. My family is dead, my friends are dead, my planet is gone, what's the point?" If words could kill yours just shot Vegeta in the heart as he pulled away from you and let you fall to the ground. He was shocked by your harsh words and the venom that was behind them. He remembered when he felt the same way, when he had felt lost and as if there was no purpose anymore. A few tears escaped from your eyes as your head was down, ready to accept death. Through your tear-clouded vision though you saw Vegeta's gloved hand. You grabbed it and he helped you back onto your feet as you quickly wiped away your tears. "Look (y/n) I didn't mean to scare you that much....hell I sure wasn't going to kill you." You didn't dare look up at the saiyan prince so you kept your eyes trained down towards your shoes. "I just need to know more because we don't know you and we don't want you to be a threat to the Earth." 

Vegeta's words were soft unlike how they were before which made you look up at him. "My staff is something I use to perform certain techniques I learned during growing up on planet Yardrat, without it I am defenseless, useless. The move I used on you earlier was something I learned there as well and I have no intention of harming any of you. In fact, if you all want me to leave the planet I will." Your words were void of emotion but Vegeta could tell that you were telling him the truth. "Look (y/n), I'm sorry for attacking you like that, it's not often someone is able to break through my guard and make me feel defenseless like that." You just gave Vegeta a weak smile in response since you still were feeling unwell. "I actually came here to give you this", Vegeta said while pulling a while capsule out of his pocket. He held his arm in front of you as he threw the capsule at the ground and a house was not in it's place. You were shocked but kept your composure since you still didn't fully trust Vegeta, I mean he had attacked you and it looked like he wasn't planning on letting you go alive. 

"This is a house, Bulma asked me to give it to you since she was worried about you being out on your won." You looked at the house questioningly but thanked Vegeta, "Thanks, the house I built actually isn't the greatest if you could tell." You pointed at the cabin you had made which now had a massive hole from Vegeta pushing you up against it. Vegeta gave you a sheepish smile as he rubbed the back of his neck, "yeah sorry about that." You let him know that it was fine and Vegeta said that it was about time he headed back to Capsule Corp. Once you couldn't feel his energy anymore you collapsed on the ground and you finally let your mind and body rest. 

When you woke up you were on an unfamiliar bed and you could hear snoring coming from behind you. You quickly turned over to see Vegeta asleep at a desk that was near the bed you were sleeping on. You were confused before you remembered that you had passed out outside. You wondered how he knew but then you thought of an idea. You wondered if Vegeta had felt your energy drop rapidly and then he came back to check on you. Deciding that was the most likely idea you got up and quietly went to find the kitchen. Once you did you wondered if it came with food and sure enough it did. You decided to make bacon, eggs and toast, and a lot of it because you assumed that Vegeta would be hungry. You decided that the meal would be a thank you to him and it would hopefully get him to leave and go back to Capsule Corp so you could train in peace. You didn't hate the saiyan prince being around but not only did you not fully trust him yet but he can't know about the other techniques you know. If he were to find out about them he may want to learn them and considering how much he hated being caught in one teaching him would most likely cause you a lot of harm. 

While you were finishing up the bacon you could feel eyes on your back. You turned your head to see Vegeta with his arms folded at the entrance to the kitchen with his eyes trained on you. "You, pass out then you get up and cook breakfast, how dumb are you?" You just stuck your tongue out at the prince and went back to cooking. Once you were done you turned around and smiled at him after setting the plates down on the table, "Look, I have never been one to rest all day so this food is a thank you for helping me." Vegeta had a grumpy look on his face but sat down anyway and dug into the food at an alarming rate. You ate a bit slower than him and less because on Yardrat there wasn't much food that you liked so you never had that large of an appetite. Once Vegeta was done he got up and turned to go out the door, "I am going to go train for a bit a ways into the forest. I saw another clearing a couple miles to the south, if you need anything don't be afraid to come get me, alright?" You didn't say anything so he turned his head to look at you, "no more passing out on me okay?" You just nodded your head and watched him go out the door and take off into the sky. You could help but wonder, does that mean he is coming back to sleep here again tonight and was he concerned about you???