SSGSS Gogeta X hurt female reader

(Requested)

(y/n) pov: 

Running. All you can remember is running towards an ice cave trying to escape from a maniac who was blowing up everything around him. You had come into the Arctic for a research project and you managed to run into a psychopath who didn't seem human at all. While you weren't that mans target you had gotten caught in the crossfire and you were sure that your left arm was broken. Your left ankle was also hurting but you were hoping your adrenaline would carry you far away from the crazy man. You ran until you came upon the cave that you had seen off in the distance. You managed to make it into the cave before you collapsed from your injuries. 

When you woke up your head felt like it was laying on something firm and warm. You slowly opened your eyes to see a blue-haired man staring down at you. You panicked and tried to get away from the man but when you moved you were in extreme pain. The man seemed concerned for you as he lightly pushed you back down onto his lap, "hey don't go trying to move around like that, you're seriously injured." You blushed as his concern but wondered who this man was and how he had found you, "Um excuse me, who are you?" The man gave you a smirk, "I'm the guy who beat the saiyan who was going crazy, and whom I assume you got these injuries from." You blushed and looked away from your savior, "thanks but I wanted to know your name." The man looked at you confused but then laughed, "Oh yeah sorry about that, well I'm actually two people, Vegeta and Goku fussed together so we called ourselves Gogeta." You were confused so Gogeta explained the whole situation to you, as well as what a saiyan was. 

After the two of you had talked about different things you were shocked when the fussed being split apart. It broke your heart to see the man you were falling for turn into two married men. The two brought you to Bulma so that you could recover and once you were better you had to go home but you felt like a part of you was missing. After about two months you were starting to get your life back to normal but you still missed Gogeta even if he wasn't a real person. One day after coming back from work you tripped on a step going into your house and re-injured your ankle which brought back memories of the blue savior you had met in the Arctic. You tried to stand up on both feet but your left ankle hurt to much so you leaned onto the side of your house for support. Just when you were going to fall again you fell into strong arms. You turned around the see a man with spiky black hair and you quickly jumped away from them and fell down. "W-who the hell are you?!" You screamed at the man as you backed up to your door and was attempting to turn the handle while looking wide-eyed at the man in front of you. 

The more you looked at the man he looked familiar, he looked a lot like Gogeta but Gogeta had blue hair and blue eyes. The mysterious man slowly approached you and reached out his arms, "come on (y/n), it's me Gogeta, now let me help you up." You looked at him suspiciously and tried to get even farther away from him, "No! The Gogeta I know has blue hair and blue eyes, you're not him!" The man started laughing histarically as he picked you up in his arms, soon you felt him getting warmer and you could see a blue glow surrounding him so you closed your eyes. When you opened them again you saw Gogeta in front of you with his blue hair and blue eyes. "Oh my god it is you!" Gogeta just laughed at you, "of course it's me (y/n), that's what I've been trying to tell you." Gogeta took you inside your house and laid you down on the couch. "Do you have any ice in your freezer, (y/n)?" You told him yes and covered your eyes with your arm as you sighed, you couldn't believe that you were seeing Gogeta again. Gogeta came over with the ice and laid it on your hurt ankle, then he sat down on the floor by your head. "So, Gogeta did Vegeta and Goku fuse again?" Gogeta looked out the window and seemed to be staring at something, "no." 

You were confused by Gogeta's answer so you pressed him for more information, "then how are you here right now?" Gogeta sighed, "well they wished for me with the dragon balls and now I'm not sure what I am going to do or where I can go." You were shocked at this new information but you placed a hand on his shoulder, "you can stay with me Gogeta." He turned to look at you and he seemed surprised, "you'll let me stay with you?" You smiled at him and swung your legs down ignoring the ice falling to the floor as you kissed him. Gogeta kissed you back and pulled you down to him so you were sitting on his lap. You flinched at the pain in your ankle and Gogeta noticed, "sorry about that (y/n), lets get you into bed so you can rest." You nodded your head and let him carry you into the bedroom where the two of you laid together and hoped for many memories to occur in the future between the two of you.