Vegeta x (peaceful) female saiyan reader pt. 5

(y/n) pov:

After Vegeta left you definitely were confused but you liked seeing this side of him. You had gotten off on the wrong foot with him at the start but you actually really liked them. You stopped yourself from thinking about that though because you assumed that Bulma and Vegeta are married, I mean Bulma has called Trunks son and so has Vegeta so they must be together. So you decided that you needed to get him out of your head because you had to keep your distance. Bulma has been nothing but nice to you and you are not going to make a move on her husband....even if he is extremely sexy. You decided to do some light training by the house so that you wouldn't worry Vegeta if he came back looking for you and you were gone. You got your staff out of your hidden pocket and made it big. Once you did that you decided that your healing skills were probably rusty since you haven't used them in about two weeks. 

So, you fired a ki blast and you raced to get in front of it so that you could take a little bit of damage. (Just a warning don't actually go and hurt yourself this is a fiction story and if you self harm please seek help in a friend, family member or a professional) Once you did that you were brought to your knees because you realized that you still were not fully recovered. Ignoring the pain though you brought the gem of your staff to your stomach where the wound was and you healed yourself. While healing yourself took about 30 seconds for a light injury you could heal someone else's in 10. You were never good at healing yourself and no matter how hard the yardratians tried to get you better at it you could never heal yourself any faster. You could however heal others relatively fast which always came in handy. Once you were healed you sat down on the grass and looked up at the sky. You knew you had to practice healing other people but you didn't want to ask anyone to get hurt on purpose just so you could heal them. You sighed at decided to work on some other parts of your training. 

To do this you fired another ki blast which was bigger than the one before and you held out both hands yelling, "PAUSE!" You were able to hold the ki blast easily in place so you decided you needed to make the next one bigger. You put your hands down and jumped up to avoid the blast as it hit a nearby mountain making a small dent. This next time you fired a larger ki blast and held out both hands again yelling, "PAUSE!" This time you strained a bit more to hold it but you were able to hold it for about 20 minuets so you considered that part of your training done. While most people would probably not have the patience to hold a blast that long you did because you have had to hold enemies for much longer so the yardratians could escape. Doing that for years definitely gave you a good amount of patience.  Next you wanted to try out one of your large attacks so you flew off to the mountain your ki blasts hit before. 

Once you were there you held up both of your hands above your head with your palms facing towards the mountain and formed two balls of (color) energy. You then brought the balls of energy together to form one large ball that you held above your head. With that you screamed out (attack name) as you fired the ball of energy at the mountain. The mountain was engulfed in the energy and all that was left was rubble afterwards. After that attack you felt like your power was drained too much to continue training so you flew back to the house Bulma had given to you. You went inside and looked into the fridge thinking of what you wanted to eat since you were practically starving from not eating since breakfast. Just when you picked out some steak to put on a small grill that was on the counter you heard the door open. You panicked and held your hands out towards the door forming a small ki blast but you extinguished it once you saw it was Vegeta. You had completely forgotten that the prince said he was going to come back and you were shocked that he actually did. 

You gave Vegeta a worried look as he had jumped back thinking you were going to attack him, "sorry about that Vegeta I just didn't know who was coming in so I was getting ready to attack whoever it was." You turned around out of embarrassment as you went back in the fridge to grab more steak, assuming that Vegeta was going to stay and eat. To your surprise though, the fridge closed on you which startled you but you saw there was a gloved hand on the door. You stood up and glared up at Vegeta, "I was trying to get more food out, what is your deal?" Vegeta just smirked at you as he advanced towards you until your back hit the sink. You closed your eyes, unsure of what Vegeta was going to do as he leaned in far enough that you could feel his breath fanning against your face. "You've been out training today haven't you, (y/n)" You opened your eyes in shock since you realized you were busted, even though he hadn't told you you couldn't train you assumed he didn't like the idea of you training. Still you decided to challenge him back, "well I think you should go home to your wife and kid because what I do is none of your business." Your voice may have said that with confidence but inside you were terrified of what Vegeta might do to you. This seemed to hit a nerve with the prince because he grabbed you and threw you over his shoulder as he went towards the bedroom. 

You hit his back (lightly) in an attempt to break free but he wasn't even fazed, "Vegeta! Put me down this instant!" Even when you pleaded him to let you go, his grip only got tighter until he pinned you onto the bed as his face was inches above yours. He glared at you as he held your hands above your head, "I don't have a wife (y/n) and while I do have a son he can take care of himself unlike you who seems to think it is okay to train after passing out a mere few hours before." You looked up at him in shock not only because he had you pinned to the bed but because he said he doesn't have a wife but you tried not to get your hopes up because he could still be dating Bulma. So, you retaliated, "well then go home to your girlfriend." Vegeta smirked this time and put his face between your neck and shoulder, "sounds like someone is jealous...." You blushed a bright red as Vegeta dug his hands into your sides, "I don't have a girlfriend, wife, mate or partner, but I could be convinced to get one if anyone were interested that is." Vegeta took the opportunity of you being surprised to give you a hicky on your neck before lifting himself off of you and leaving the room saying, "now come make me some food woman, I am starving."