Android 17 x female human reader

(Y/n) POV:
Today was a normal day for you as you woke up to see your boyfriend 17 sleeping beside you. Not wanting to disturb him you crawled out of bed quietly and headed into your daughter's bedroom. Your daughter (d/n) who was only two  would wake up pretty early sometimes so you wanted to get to her so 17 could sleep in. While he did have to get up and check the island soon, you always tried to let him get as much sleep as possible. This led to you tiring yourself out a lot but you felt it was worth it for your wonderful boyfriend. You picked up little (d/n) as you saw she was up and standing in her crib. You snuggled with her for a little bit in her room until you realized you should get some breakfast ready for her. You took her into the kitchen and set her on her highchair while you made some banana and brown sugar oatmeal for her and yourself. 17 never ate so he never did much of the cooking or spent much time with the two of you while you ate because of that. Once (d/n) and you were done eating you placed the bowls and spoons in the sink and you took her out of her highchair. You noticed that her face was sticky and had brown sugar all over so you decided to give her a bath.

Once her bath was done and she was all dressed you took her into the room you and 17 share so you could wake him to go check the island. When you got there you saw he was still sleeping but you were going to wake him up until you remembered what he was like when he came in last night. He had come in clearly worn out and tired even though androids weren't supposed to ever get tired. You quickly remembered though that he would often become mentally fatigued since sometimes he wouldn't sleep at night and would be up doing different things because of never being physically tired. Feeling bad for him you decided to get in the jeep with (d/n) and patrol the island yourself. Before you took off though you realized how dangerous it could be for poor little (d/n) so you played with her for about a half an hour outside to get her tired and you then laid her beside 17 for a nap. Covering both of them with a blanket and kissing both on the cheek you headed out to patrol the island. Before you knew it you were halfway done but there was some trouble. There were poachers trying to take one of the animals that were kept on the island. You couldn't remember what the animal was but you knew you had to protect the animal since you couldn't call for help from 17. You ran up to the poachers and knocked one down by leaping at him and kicking him in the face. The other three poachers turned towards you in anger and you took out another one by going behind him and hitting him in the neck making him fall unconscious. 

The two remaining were furious and pointed their guns at you. You were starting to get nervous as you realized the training you did with 17 wasn't going to be enough to help you here. You were just a human after all and those bullets were deadly to you unlike 17. You dodged their bullets as much as you could but as you ran to hide behind the jeep a bullet nicked your right arm and you clutched it to your chest. The men knowing they hit you started to taunt you, "Come out and play little one!" "Where did all of that bravery go?" "Come on we aren't going to hurt you...a lot." You could feel a tear slipping down your cheek as you realized you would never see 17 or (d/n) again. You couldn't bear the thought of that so you decided to give this fight your all and at least go out kicking and screaming. You quietly moved around to the right side of the jeep as you saw them head to the back where you had just been. Then you got around the the left side and jumped on the one's back using him as a shield. The other panicked and shot his partner in the leg and you fell off his back. The one who shot his friend ran up to you and aimed his gun at your head. Thinking this was the end you said a mental goodbye to (d/n) and 17 before attempting to kick the gun out of his hand. It didn't work and he slammed the end of the gun into your stomach. It knocked the air out of you and you gasped as you tried to get away. He then aimed the gun at your head and asked, "any last words you filthy ranger?" You looked at him with hatred in your eyes as you said, "fuck you!" He just smirked but before he could fire his gun was bent upwards. You looked up to see 17 in front of you glaring at the man in front of him while holding onto the end of his gun. 17 grabbed the poacher by the arm and threw him onto the ground. After that he grabbed him and his friend and threw the both of them towards their vehicle along with the other two you had taken out earlier. 

They all scrambled to get away and drove off and left the island. You were clutching onto your arm and stomach as 17 crouched down to your level. "Now what were you doing messing with the poachers?" You looked down but he lifted your head up so you were looking into his eyes, "Next time you need to wake me, it is much too dangerous to be patrolling alone. Now lets get back to (d/n) before she wakes up and notices that we are gone." You let a few tears slip as you smiled brightly, "Sorry about that, I'll be more careful next time!" 17 just shook his head as he picked you up bridle style and gave you a swift kiss on the lips. He flew the both of you back to the home you shared where you saw that (d/n) was still sleeping, thankfully. 17 placed her in her crib so she wouldn't fall off the bed if she woke up and grabbed your left arm and brought you into the bathroom. You were confused but followed his instructions as he told you to sit on the end of the bathtub. 17 wet a washcloth and gently cleaned your wound that you had gotten from the poachers on your right arm. "You need to be careful (y/n), you are human you have to remember that you can't take on people like that." You could see that he had a worried look on his face so you used your left hand to mess up his hair, "don't worry about me so much 17 I can take care of myself most of the time!" You smiled brightly at him and even got a slight smile in return before everything went black. 

When you woke up 17 was hovering over you with (d/n) in his arms. "Look you finally decided to wake up." You were confused by 17's words but you remembered how everything suddenly went back when the both of you were in the bathroom. "I've told you not to push yourself like that but you always do it anyway, you almost gave me a heart attack when you collapsed on me like that, even (d/n) was worried about you." You gave a sheepish smile as you apologized, "sorry about that I guess I don't know when enough is enough sometimes." In response 17 crawled into bed next to you and placed (d/n) in between the both of you and she climbed onto your stomach where she laid giggling at you. 17 gave you a kiss on your forehead and wrapped his arm around you and (d/n), "now get some sleep (y/n), I need you to get your energy back. You smiled and closed your eyes, happy that the two people you love most are always looking out for you.