Chapter Nineteen: Teiwaz

When Calder woke the next morning, there was no longer a cock inside of him.

Though, there was dried release across both his ass and stomach that had him grimacing as he pulled himself from Hemming.

Calder had somehow fallen back down onto the furs during the night, and had been wrapped around Hemming's upper body.

He groaned softly as he crawled out of the bed and pulled on his cloak, not wanting to put on clothes when he was still dirty.

Calder peeked outside to see that the sun had risen a decent amount of time before. They had slept in after an exhausting activity, and now they really needed to bathe before Halina came back to them both smelling like semen.

"Hemming. Hemming, wake up." Calder jostled his mates shoulder a bit, sighing as Hemming only barely startled. "Hemming. Wake up, you absolute bear of a wolf."

"Tha' does no' make sense." Hemming grumbled and lifted a arm to lay over his eyes.

Calder clicked his tongue and pulled the arm back from Hemmings eyes again.

"You need to get up, I would rather us not smell like sex when your sister and Eira come back."

"Halina won't mind. I think we smell great." Hemming shrugged as much as he could while lying in bed, shooting out an arm to pull Calder close.

Calder huffed as Hemming made it so that he was sitting on the bed next to the man.

"Yes, well, as much as I am inclined to agree with you, it does not feel great at the moment. How would you feel if you had dried semen all over you?"

"If it was yours? Oh, Calder, I would not bathe for a week." Hemming turned over and encircled both his arms around Calder's waist.

"You do not bathe ever anyway." Calder deadpanned. "Come, I should like to give you a gift after we rinse off."

Calder halfheartedly slapped at his mates arms and grinned when Hemming groaned and let go, finally getting up from the bed along with Calder.

"How do you feel?" Hemming asked while the two walked to the sea, Calder happily inhaling the salty fresh air of the morning.

"Regarding the fact I am likely with child, not very different. I assume it will take a few weeks for anything to change." Calder shrugged slightly. "Though, regarding last night; sore, surprisingly. I would have thought any tenderness would be gone by the morning."

Hemming made a pleased noise in his chest and waited for Calder to unclip the cloak before stepping into the water. Hemming had not put any clothes on, but Calder still brought him some for after.

"I would have liked to carry you around all day, but I suppose with your being a god that was unlikely. At least the bruises have stayed." Hemming hummed and placed a hand onto Calder neck, pointedly rubbing his thumb over one of said bruises.

Calder bit his tongue to stop the pleased sigh that wished to escape and instead leaned forward to kiss Hemming's cheek before walking off into the water.

The cold didn't bother him, so he was quickly standing in a few feet of water, but when he saw Hemming, the man had crossed his arms and was very slowly inching his way forward.

Calder laughed and walked back to his mate, taking Hemming's hands in his and gently exuding Seidr to warm the appendages.

"Too cold for you?" Calder teased as he pulled Hemming further into the water.

Hemming smiled and glared slightly at Calder, but allowed the younger male to lead him out, the waves beginning to lap at their thighs when Calder stopped.