1

Katie's POV

This was it. The fresh start I needed. I was leaving my past behind and starting new. I may be leaving everything I know behind but it was for the best. As I sat waiting for the train I posted a picture to my Instagram story and captioned it 'moving day'. Soon enough my DM's were flooded with messages asking were I was moving to but one especially caught my eye. I clicked on it after reading the name.

@realperrikiely : What your actually moving?!
@katie.Brown : Haha totally forgot we had that conversation 😂 but yeah after thinking about it made sense considering I do most of my work down in London.
@realperrikiely : True. we need to meet up once your settled and actually catch up it's been so long since I've seen you in person.
@katie.Brown : yeah of course I'll let you know when I'm free at some point.
@realperrikiely : The boys and girls will be exited to find out your moving down here 😂
@Katie.Brown : Well it will be nice to see everyone. I've got to go now my train is coming in a minute x see ya soon kiely 😂
@realperrikiely : yeah see you soon Brownie 😂👋

I laugh as I read the last message before putting my phone in my pocket and getting on the train which had just arrived. I had a long 4 hour journey. As the train pulls off , I looked at the place called Hartlepool, the place I once called home one last time. I was ready for the new chapter in my life to start. As I was sat I was approached by a couple of young girls they were probably only about 12 or 13 years old. They asked for a photo and i happily said yes. Not 10 minutes later the photos appeared in my tagged photos on Instagram. I smiled as I looked at them before reposting a couple and captioning them 'it was lovely meeting you, thanks for the support x'. For the whole journey I sat with my head phones in. I posted a question box on Instagram and answered some questions. As I was looking through some of the questions I read one from perri which read 'did you miss me? 😂'
I responded the only way I knew and I joked on by replying 'absolutely not 🤣, only joking of course I have' I tagged him in the response and posted it. Two minutes later he responded with laughing emojis. I spent the rest of the journey answering more questions and some messages from some friends who never got to see me before I left.

Perri POV

I was sat in the studio scrolling through my Instagram. I was going through some stories, when one caught my eye. It was Katie. She had posted a story with the caption 'moving day'. Did this mean she was actually moving? I had a conversation with her months ago when she was first talking about it but I thought she had decided she wasn't going to. I replied to the story.

@realperrikiely : What your actually moving?!
@katie.Brown : Haha totally forgot we had that conversation 😂 but yeah after thinking about it made sense considering I do most of my work down in London.
@realperrikiely : True. we need to meet up once your settled and actually catch up it's been so long since I've seen you in person.
@katie.Brown : yeah of course I'll let you know when I'm free at some point.
@realperrikiely : The boys and girls will be exited to find out your moving down here 😂
@Katie.Brown : Well it will be nice to see everyone. I've got to go now my train is coming in a minute x see ya soon kiely 😂
@realperrikiely : yeah see you soon Brownie 😂👋

As I was sat Jordan walked in. "What you smiling for?" I looked up at him and replied "you'll find out soon" I say trying to contain the grin on my face. Jordan just looks at me and laughs. We soon get back to rehearsals but all I could think about was Katie coming to London. I've always liked her but never been brave enough to tell her. The boys all know this so that's why I didn't tell Jordan because I know it would give him and the lads something to to annoy me over. They would have a field day with this. I made my way home that night and sat in the front room with Barry in my knee. I was scrolling through Instagram when I saw that Katie was finally in London. She posted a video of her entering her new house with a caption which read 'home sweet home'. I dropped her a message to say that I hope she was settling in well. She responded a little later saying she was just waiting for her furniture to arrive so she was currently sat on a mattress in her room. She then told me to give her a day or two to sort her self out and then we could meet for a catch up. I agreed and told her to drop me a message if she need any help. I loved the fact that none of the others knew she had moved down here and I couldn't wait for them to find out. I soon headed to bed and fell asleep with Barry next to me.