19

Perri's POV

Later that day.....

We left the studio and headed back to mine. As I opened the door we were greeted by Barry running around our feet. we headed into the front room and sat on the sofa Barry jumping on Katie's lap. "It's going to okay" I say placing my hand on her leg comfortingly. "I know" she says smiling slightly as she nods looking at me.

"Come on" I say standing up and pulling her up with me. "What?" She questions raising her eyebrows slightly. "Come on were going out" I say as I grab her hand and start pulling her towards the door. "Okay" she chuckles like she's confused. As we walk down the street I grab her hand intertwining it in mine and squeezing tightly. After about 10 minutes we arrive at the ice cream shop. We walk inside, order our ice cream and go and sit in the far corner of the shop.

"I thought this could be our thing, ice cream together" I say looking at her. She smiles nodding her head. "It's a good job I like ice cream then" She reply's laughing. I move so that I'm sat next to her and pull my phone out. I take a photo of the both of us with Katie resting her head on my shoulder. I opened Instagram and clicked to post a photo. I chooses the one we had just took and started writing the caption.

"My GF❤️,
   Your literally the strongest person I know. You've had so much thrown at you this last month and have only come out even stronger. Your so much stronger than you will ever credit your self for and I'm so proud of you! I can't wait to make so many more memories with you in our future together. I love you ❤️"

I clicked to post the photo and turned my phone off. With in minuets my phone was going crazy with notifications but I wasn't focusing on that right now. As we sat and talked some more my phone rang, I picked it to see it was Jordan ringing.

Me: Hey
Jordan: Hiya
Me: what's up?
Jordan: Just seen your post and was wondering if you two want to come round for a barbecue? It's Nays idea.
Me: yeah sure we'll be there soon
Jordan: great. I'm so happy for you bro.
Me: Thanks.
Jordan: right well I'll let you go, see you in a bit.
Me: Yeah see ya
Jordan: Bye.

"We've been invited to Jordan's for a barbecue, you don't mind do you?" I ask looking down to Katie. "No, of course not" she says smiling. "Lets go then" I say pulling her up form her seat. We walk to Back to the house to pick up the car and then drive to Jordan's

When we arrive we walk round to the back garden. "Yo" Jordan calls as he's spots us and walks in our direction. He gives me a man hug and pull Katie into a proper hug. "How are you?" Nay ask pulling Katie into a hug. "I'm good" she responds with a smile. Whilst Jordan and I was cooking the food Katie and Nay were sat talking.

Katie POV

"Just don't let any hate get to you" She says. "ill try" i say nodding my head. "and if you need im only a call or a text away, if you need someone to talk to" she says smiling. I nod my head. whilst we continued to talk we sat and exchanged numbers. After we ate we sat around the fire pit watching the sunset.  As were sat my phone buzzes indicating i had a notification, i looked to my phone to see Jordan had posted the group photo of us, we had taken a couple of minuets before with the caption 'sun sets and a double date'. I smile liking the photo and commenting on it to. 

Later on that night we headed back to Perri's and strait up to bed as there wasn't much to do. We sat and talked for a while before perri asks "do you want me to come with you in the morning?" I look at him shaking my head slightly before saying "ill be okay plus you have rehearsals".  "Ash wont mind me missing it for a little bit" he says sitting so he's facing me. "Honestly ill be fine, ill pop to the studio after and then back to mine so i can do some cleaning" i say quietly, looking up to him. "Are you sure?" he questions, "yeah" i say nodding. we soon lay down perri pulling me into his side to cuddle me. Just as im about to drift of to sleep perri kisses me on the head and whispers "I love you" in my ear.