20

Katie's POV

I woke up that morning with pels arms wrapped around me tightly. I looked over my shoulder to see he was still sleeping or so i thought. As i tried to pull my self from his grip carefully i felt him pull me close to him and his grip tighten around me. "where you sneaking off to?" he whispers in my ear sending a small shiver down my spine. "toilet" i say chuckling slightly. "better let you go then" he says realising me from his grip. I pull my self up on to the edge of the bed and pull my hoodie on before walking to the bath room.

After coming out the bath room i walk down the stairs and walk towards the kitchen to grab a glass of water. As im drinking the water i see Barry scratching at the door to be let out in to the garden. I quickly attach his lead to him before exiting the door and walking around the garden with him, letting my mind drift off for a while. "wondered where you got to?" perri says pulling me into a hug as we approach the house where he was stood in the door way. "He wanted to go out" i mumble looking down at Barry.

"I'm going to get change and head down to the station soon" I say pulling my self from his chest. "You'll be okay" he says as we walk inside. I nod as I walk upstairs and into the spear room to grab some clothes. I put on some short and a vest top with some trainers before tying a hoodie around my waist and pinning my hair up into a bun. I walk back down stairs and grab my car keys. "I'm going to go, do you need dropping off anywhere?" I call from the hallway. "If you don't mind could you take me to the studio?" He asks walking into the hall way. "Yeah of course" I reply smiling.

As we pull up to the studio Perri places a kiss on my cheek as he says "you got this, your strong". I smile nodding. He gets out the car and watches me pull off before heading inside of the studio. Whilst driving to the station perri's words run through my head. 'You got this, your strong' , repeating it over and over again. I did have this and I was going to be strong. Soon enough I was out side the station but I didn't get out the car just yet. I open up my phone and opened up Instagram, clicking to add a story. I took a blank photo and added the caption, 'you got this, your strong' 💛 before posting it to the story.

Eventually plucking up the courage, I get out the car and walk towards the entrance. I take a deep breath and pull the door open walking inside slowly. After about an hour and a half I come out the station and look at my phone the time reading 11:30. I felt good now that it was all out the way, I didn't have to worry about it anymore. I jumped back in the car and stopped off at Starbucks on the way back to mine.

When I entered the house it was exactly the way I left it the morning I went out for the walk before I was attacked. When i looked around it sort of didn't feel like home anymore, i don't know if its because i hadn't been here for a while but it just sort of felt weird. I sat on the couch for about an hour scrolling through emails from people wanting to book work shops which i was happy about because i was going back to work next week. I took one final look around before deciding that i didn't need to do any cleaning and that it was fine the way it was. 

When i pulled into car park of the studio it seemed empty, i grabbed my coffee cup from the cup holder and walked towards the entrance. "Katie" Dani calls from behind the desk. "good to see you, how are you?" she asks whilst walking round to give me a hug. "Im good thanks" i reply smiling. "It seems so quiet" i say raising my eyebrow slightly. "ah yeah, they have all gone out to get some drinks, they'll be back soon" she responds. I nod listening to what she was saying. 

Ten minuets pass by, when the sound of the door opening cause me and Dani to look in that direction to see everyone coming in. None of them spot me at first and continue walking in to the studio after saying hi to Dani. "well you lot are rude" Dani says with a joking tone on causing everyone to look back. "omg, Katie im so sorry i didn't see you there" starr says pushing past everyone to come give me a hug. I just laugh as i accept the hug. "Its fine" i respond. someone clears there throat behind starr, "can i give my girl friend a hug now?" perri says pouting. "No you cant" starr say jokingly. "oh yeah" perri says shoving her to the side slightly and pulling me in to a hug before kissing my head.