2

Katie's POV

I had been in London a few days now and was finally settled. My house was starting to feel more like home now it was furnished and decorated. I couldn't wait to start working again and get on with my new life. I was finally free so dropped perri a message.

@katie.Brown : Hey I'm free when ever for a catch up. Just let me know when is best for you.x
@realperrikiely : Hey, I'm free today if you can make it. Ash isn't making us train till tomorrow😂
@Katie.Brown : haha. Of course were do you want to meet ?x
@realperrikiely : Starbucks ?
@Katie.Brown : yeah sure. I should be there in 20 minutes or so x
@realperrikiely : see you soon

I put my phone in my pocket and headed out after quickly changing. I got in the car and headed to Starbucks. I pulled up at the car park around the corner and walked round to the shop. When I walked in he spotted me almost immediately and stood up to walk towards me. "Hey, it's so nice to see you again" he says giving me a hug. "It's nice to see you again to" I say smiling. We ordered our drinks and went and sat down. "So how have you been?" He asks. "I've been good, what about you?" I ask. "Yeah I've been well, busy training for the new tour." He chuckles. "Oh I'll have to come see it" I say smiling. As were sat talking my phone rings so I look at the caller ID before declining the call. It was my mother and I know she isn't calling to see how I am. She's after something and I'm not helping her anymore. We continue talking for another half hour before perri says, "why don't you come to the studio, and see everyone they all be there?" I look up before replying "sure , I can drive my cars round the corner." We finish our coffees and head to the car. As we get in I offer perri the aux for the music. He played some really odd music but then again I know perri has a weird taste in music.

We soon pull into the car park and park up. As were about to get out perri grabs my arm and says "wait". I look at him a little confused. "I want to surprise them, none of them know you've moved down here yet" he says. I look at him and nod. As we walk into reception no one is there apart from dani. "Katie" She shouts as she walks out from behind the front desk and then embraces me in a hug. "It's so nice to see you, it's been so long" she says smiling. "You too" I say. "I brought her to surprise the lads, she's just moved down to London" Perri says with a huge smile on his face. "Oh my gosh they are going to freak out when they see you" she says smiling. Both me and perri laugh at the same time. "Right I'll let you go, but I want a catch up at some point" she says pointing her finger at me and laughing.

We walk down to the corridor towards the studio. As we get to the door perri looks at me before opening it up and shouting "oi oi, lads and lasses" everyone turns to look at him. "I have someone who's come to surprise you" he says stepping a side. I step in side the studio as everyone's eyes fall on me. "Katie!?" Ashley's voice calls from the far end of the studio as he stands and jogs towards me. "Hey" i say as he pulls me into a hug. "No way" another voice calls, I look up to see Jordan  walking towards the door. "If it isn't Katie Brown?" He says with a smile. "Hey, how are you" I say looking up to him. That's one thing I hated, most of them were taller than me. "I'm good thanks" he says. Before i know it everyone is gathered round the door way saying there hello's. "So what you doing down in London?" Ashley asks. "Oh I've actually just moved down here, it was easier because I work down here mostly" I say looking up at him. "So are you settled in then?" Starr asks. "Yeah mostly, just need to find somewhere to train when I'm not working" I say smiling. "Well your always welcome here" Ashley says. "Thank you" I say with a smile. I stayed at the studio with them for a while, I was about to tell perri I was going to head home, when Jordan shouts "who's up for Nando's ?". "I'm going to head home" I say as perri looks at me with a disapproving look. "Your coming" He says looking at me. I go to speak again but he interrupts me. "It's your first time back with us all" he says looking down to me. "Fine I'll come" I say giving in. We soon head out to the cars and head to Nando's.  When I'm walking to the car perri shouts "can I come with you?". I turn around whilst replying "yeah sure". We get in the car and perri directs me.