21

Perri POV

I shoved starr out of the way gently and pulled Katie into a hug placing a kiss on her head. "how did it go?" i ask pulling out of the hug. "It was fine, im all done they don't need to see me any more now I've given a statement" she replies. "Well that's good" I reply  smiling at her. "Yeah" she nods. As we made our way into the main studio everyone greeted her with hugs asking how she was.

Whilst we continued rehearsing for our upcoming tour next month Katie sat on the couch in the corner taking to Dani and Francesca. I Watched out of the corner of my eye as she sat with rose on her knee who was playing with her and pulling funny faces. I couldn't help but smile, she looked so happy and she was finally free of everything bad she had in her life the past month or so. I was so happy for her.

We finally came to a small break so I went and sat next to her. "How did you manage with the cleaning?" I ask. "I didn't even do any" she laughs. "I went in but ended up sat going through emails about work" she says. "Work?" I question raising one eyebrow slightly. "Yeah, I'm going back next week to help out Ben with music and stuff" she replies. "But no dancing yet!" I warn her. "I know" she says sighing.

"I'm just going to go to the toilet" she say standing up. "Okay"I nod. After she exits the room her phone rings so I pick it up and answer it in case it's important. I never got to say a word before another females voice gushed down the phone "Happy birthday !" My eyes widened in shock, why didn't she say it was her birthday? "Sorry it's Perri she's just gone to the toilet, left her phone with me" I say. "Oh okay, can you let her no I called, thanks" she say and then hangs up the phone. "What's the matter?" Jordan asks as he notices my still shocked face. "It's Katie's birthday but she hasn't said a word" I say. "Wait what?" Jordan says as everyone's faces in the room turns to shock. "Yeah her friend form up north just called wishing her a Happy birthday" I reply.

Just as I finished that sentence Katie walks back in the room and everyone's eyes fall on her. She looks a bit shocked as everyone continues to stair at her. "What?" She asks looking around. "Is there something your haven't told us?" Jord asks her. "What, no" she shakes her head obviously lying. "You don't have to lie" Jordan says. "We know it's your birthday, why didn't you say anything?" I ask walking towards her. Her faces drops slightly as I say this. "Honestly" she pauses slightly, "I don't bother with my birthday, I haven't since I was 15 and I don't really see the point I'm only turning 25" she say as she brushes her hand against her elbow.

"Well were going to change that" Ash says stepping forward. "We'll have have family night, all of use together to celebrate your birthday" he says. "Oh no you don't have to do that" Katie says shaking her head. "As a group we're not taking no for answer" Ashley says with a wide smirk appearing across his face, everyone in the room also doing the same. "So we'll finish up rehearsals and then we'll head all head home get our stuff and meet back here in 2 hours" Ash says exited. "We should go to Nando's for some food when we meet back here" Jordan shouts causing the others to agree.

So with that we finished up rehearsals and everyone headed home to get their things. I drive myself and Katie home in her car. Whilst we're getting ready I decided to make a quick birthday post for her. I post photo and write a quick caption.
'Happy 25th birthday to my beautiful girl friend, I hope you  know how special you are ❤️ can't wait to celebrate your special day with the gang tonight🎉'   I click post and then quickly redo my hair.

We had about half an hour before we had to leave so we sat and talked in the front room. "Thank you" she says looking at me. "For what?" I question. "For everything you've done for me the last couple of months, i don't deserve it" she says lowering her head to look down at her hands. "Hey, you deserve everything" I whisper as I lift her face with my finger under her chin. I wipe away the single tear that had fallen down her cheek and then pull her into my chest, hugging her tightly. After our hug we grab our things and load them into the car to take to the studio.