5

Katie's POV

Later that night Starr and perri left after I told them they didn't need to stay. They insisted they did but I told them I just wanted to be on my own. I went to bed that night but struggled to sleep at first my mind racing with the information I was giving just a few hours earlier. When I did eventually fall asleep it was my worst mistake. I fell into a dream I didn't want to have...

* "please stop!" I shout as he laughs in my face and hits me again. "You deserve this" he says pushing me against the wall as my mam stood there and watched. "Mam please stop him" I plead with her but she never listened and walked away. "Your worthless" he's shouts pushing me against the wall this time hitting my head. The pain making me feel dizzy. I have a burst of energy suddenly and push him away with all my strength before running but I don't get far before he grabs me and flings me to the floor. "Your not going anywhere" he says laughing" *

I suddenly wake up my breathing heavy. My palms sweaty. I sit with my head in my hands as a single tear rolls down my face. I look at my clock, the time reading 2:30am. I stand up pulling on some leggings and an over sized hoodie. I walk down stairs, put some shoes on and walk out the door. The cold air hitting me and making me numb. I didn't know where I was going but I just kept walking up and down streets. It was just getting light.

Perri POV

It was later that night, I texted Jordan to let him know I had got in contact with Katie. He came round later that night to watch some movies. As were sat we see a figure walking on the other side of the road from out the window. As I look close I realise it's Katie. "What is she doing out at this time?" Jordan says as I've already stood up and walked to the door. As I open it up she walks faster. " Katie!" I shout. She looks at me but then continues to walk. She wasn't going to come to me so I'm going to have to go to her. I run across the road and grab her arm but she jumps almost as if she's scared I'm going to hurt her. "I'm not going to hurt you" I say as she try's to escape my grip. "Why are you out at this time?" I question her. "I couldn't sleep, had a bad dream" she says still trying to get out from my grip. "I'll be fine" she says looking down to the ground." I can tell she is lying "Your not fine" "look I'll tell you when I'm ready" she says as she pulls her self from me and starts walking away. "Right I'll be round yours at 9 o'clock , I have all day to get it out of you" I say as I watch her walk away and back towards hers. Or so I thought she was.

I headed back towards my door where Jordan was stood. "What was that?" He says with his eyebrows raised. "I don't know, it was like she seemed scared of me" I say confused. "Why would she be scared?" He says back. "I don't know"I say walking back into the front room. Jordan soon left and I headed up to bed. I couldn't stop thinking about why she was acting that way. Had something happened to her? Was she in danger? All these questions running round my head. I laid thinking about what could be wrong but i couldn't come up with any logical explanation at the time. I was worried about her I had never seen her like this before in all the years I had known her. She was usually a happy person but tonight when I saw her she almost seemed like a different person. I decided to get some sleep as i was tired but I was going round to hers tomorrow to find out what was wrong.