💙Lucifer💙

Lucifer walked through the halls of The House of Lamentation. Today had been a slightly difficult day, but not one that he wasn't used to. Mammon had done something stupid as per the usual, but he had the audacity to drag Yuui into it. Yuui...Sometimes Lucifer wondered about her. Wondered if it was really the right choice to bring her here to Devildom. The girl was extremely kind, but she had a tendency to stick her nose where it didn't belong and was somehow a magnet for trouble. However...

"She has shown a genuine amount of concern for us all, and they seem to have taken a liking to her as well...", Lucifer mused, "Perhaps it was the right choice after all?"

Lucifer stopped in his tracks when he noticed that he was outside of Yuui's room. When had he approached her door? Had he been that lost in thought that he headed here without realizing it. Deciding it was best to go Lucifer turned to leave for his room, but something made him stop. Naturally Yuui's room had a much more calmer air to it, but tonight it was heavily uneasy. Lucifer, deciding it was best to check, opened the door and entered. Nothing in the room was out of place, save for a few pillows scattered here and there, but what really got his attention was the bed. Yuui was asleep, but her face was a mixture of pain and fear.

"A nightmare.", Lucifer thought. Sitting down on the edge of the bed Lucifer gently placed a hand on Yuui's head and began to stroke her head. It wasn't much, but the gesture seemed to be doing the trick. As Yuui began to relax slowly. Lucifer continued for a few minutes before he stood and turned to leave. He didn't understand why, but he felt a familiar feeling when he was around Yuui. One that made him feel...calm. Lucifer shook his head momentarily before continuing his way to his room. Whatever he felt for Yuui was merely professional, but he supposed he'd be lying if he said that he didn't feel a touch of fondness for her.