Dream team

Toni's POV
Cheryl and I became really close the past few weeks. Tomorrow is April one! My favorite day of the year! I'm a genius if it's about pranks. Cheryl and I are planning pranks for over a month now, so we're really exited. We decided to go over the plan one more time today.
"So tonight he's is doing the laundry. If he walks away we put food coloring in the laundry, and turn on the heat." Cheryl said.
"Than he wants to grab all his clothes, but they're colored and small. Then he gets mad and decides to eat breakfast, but we switched the sugar and salt, so his cereal is gonna be super salty." I said.
"Then he probably yells at us, and we're laughing. Then he decides to brush his teeth, but we put food coloring in the toothpaste too so his teeth are gonna blue for a few days. Then he decides to take a shower, and when he comes out of the shower all the towels are gone. Than he needs to walk to the laundry room (naked) to grab a towel. Then he wants to dry his hair and there is flower in the hairdryer so his whole face and hair is gonna be white." Cheryl said.
"Then we're already on our way to school, but there're hanging cameras in our house so we can watch it on our way to school." I said.
We both laughed super hard! We decided to prepare everything when dad's asleep, so he wouldn't find out. It was 2:00 in the night, and Cheryl and I prepared everything. We high-fived and I said: "We're a dream team together!"
"We sure are!" She said.
We woke up really early today, cause we didn't wanted to miss anything. He yelled: "Damn it Toni! What happend to my clothes!?"
"I don't know dad! I think it's you're own fault." I yelled back.
We laughed really hard.
He came down for breakfast and yeeted the *sugar* in his milk with cereal. He spit it out like some kind of whale!
"What the hell did you do now!"
"Nothing, and that's my statement. Or should I say our statement." We laughed. I could see his face turn red out of anger, but we didn't care.
He went up stairs to take a shower, and we went to school. We drove as fast as we could, and parked in front of the school. We saw everything. He went to dry his hair, and there was an explosion of flower! The whole bathroom was white. He got so mad that he broke the hairdryer, and screamed: "God damn it Cheryl and Toni!!!!!" He brushed his teeth, and after a few seconds he found out his whole mouth was blue. I could see his face literally turning red! We were literally crying! This was the best day ever!! We showed the videos of our pranks proudly to everyone. Dream team!

Hope y'all liked that. I know it's short sorry. But I'm better at writing lots of short stories than less stories but longer.
My insta: riverdale._.choniaus