The first check

Toni's POV
Cheryl told me a few weeks ago she's pregnant. We both sat there crying in each other's arms. I'm gonna be a dad! Well technically a mom but I'm more the man in our relationship. I screamed cried and jumped up and down like a little kid. It was the best day of my life!
—————————
I was holding Cheryls hair, while she was throwing up.
"Never expected pregnancy to be so bad." Cheryl mumbled.
"I know I know. You are doing great baby." I said trying to make her feel better.
She looked so tired and weak.
"Babe, why don't you take a nap?" I suggested.
"Sure" She said with a sad smile.
Cheryl leaned on my shoulder while we walked to the bedroom.
I laid her down and I cuddled her. I went with my hand through her hair, bringing her to sleep. She felt asleep really fast, which I expected because she was really tired.
God I love this girl so much, and I'm so happy to start a family with the most amazing girl on earth!!
Few hours later*
"Hey babe, how are you feeling?" I asked.
"Better" She said.
"Good!"
"We have our ultrasound tomorrow. Are you nervous?" I asked.
"A little bit."
"Don't be. Everything is gonna be fine." I said.
"I love you." Cheryl said pecking my lips.
"I love you too."
—————————
Cheryls POV
Toni and I arrived and went in. We sat in the waiting room. I was really nervous. When I'm nervous I always start biting my lip, and playing with my fingers. Toni grabbed my hands and kissed them softly.
"Everything is gonna be fine." She said pulling me into a hug. I was so nervous I could cry.
"Miss Blossom?" The doctor asked.
"Common babe." She said grabbing my hand.
We shook the doctors hand and went in.
"So how are you feeling these days?" She asked.
"Pretty sick. I threw up a lot and did nothing else than sleeping." I said.
"That's quite normal." She said.
"You can follow me."
I did and she told me to lay down on the bed.
"I'm going to put this gel on your belly. This is a little cold so be aware." She explained.
"Look there it is."
I looked at it and a tear escaped my eye. Toni never cried. Just that one time at the hospital.
She tried to stay strong and I said: "Babe you don't always have to stay strong. It's okay to cry." I said kissing her hand. A tear escaped her eye and she said: "I know I know It's just I don't like showing my emotions around others. It makes me feel weak."
"It's fine baby."

Toni's POV
I saw the baby or shall I say 'alien' in her belly and I was so happy! It doesn't really looks like a human yet. More like an alien.
"Do you guys want to know the gender of the baby?" The doctor asked.
"Hmmm, what do you want TT?" She asked.
"I don't wanna know it, so we can throw a baby reveal party." I said.
"That's a great idea TT." She said exited.
She gave us an envelope with the baby's gender.
"You can give this envelope to let someone make a cake, balloon or something else. You can find a lot of ideas on Pinterest." She suggested.
"Thank you very much!" Cheryl said.
We shook her hand and left happily.
We arrived home and I kneeled down and kissed Cheryls belly.
"I love you two!" I said kissing her belly and hand.
"Awwww!" She said with heart eyes.
"I love you too baby." She said pecking my lips.

You guys liked that? More parts coming up soon.
Ig: riverdale._.choniaus
Bye!❤️
~ SuperstarEssie