Will you?

It's now a year later. The girls are still having a hard time, but day by day they're doing better.

Toni's POV
Today was the day! I'm going to ask my baby girl to marry me! I found the perfect ring. It's a silver ring with a small diamond. Inside the ring is the day we met written, and the day of our first kiss. I have it all planned. First I'll be making her breakfast, than we're going to the beach and imma teach her how to surf, cause that's on her bucket list. Than we are going to sunbath on the beach. I'm making make a basket with all of her favorite food, and have a picknick. When the sun goes down I'll go on one knee and ask her that one question: "Will you Cheryl Majorie Blossom marry me?" I can't wait!! I was in the kitchen making fluffy pancakes for my love. The kitchen was a mess, but who cares. I flipped the pancake and: "Shit!" I said to myself. The pancake was sticking on the plafond, and I couldn't reach it. Obviously. I heard steps coming from the hall and Cheryl came in.
"What are you doing this early?" She asked.
"Backing pancakes for my love".
"Awww"
"What happened?" She giggled.
"I uhm. I flipped the pancake and it got stuck on the plafond" I said embarrassed.
"Awww and now you can't reach it?" She teased. I nodded.
"Come here" she said and pecked my lips.
"Let me help you".
"Okay"
She grabbed the pancake and threw it in the trash.
"You're so cute" she said.
"You're cuter" I said pecking her lips. After a while we pulled away.
"What are we doing today?" She asked.
"That's a surprise baby, but pack your bathing suit".
"Ow" she said lifting her eyebrow.
She went upstairs and came back in her bathing suit. I put the pancakes on the table and we had breakfast.
After breakfast*
"Baby, wait here. Imma pack some stuff for today". I packed everything including my surf suit and one for Cheryl that I bought a few days ago. It was red with black and some sparkles. She's gonna love it. I didn't want to be suspicious, so I left my surfing board at the beach last week.
"Ready to go babe?"
"Yes I'm so exited!" She said.
"Good"
We walked out of the door and I closed it behind me. I opened the door for Cheryl and she got in.
"Thanks babe".
I placed all the stuff in the car and drove off. "Where do you think we're going?" I asked.
"I seriously have no idea. Maybe a swimming pool or a boat trip". She said.
"We'll see" I smirked.
"Do you mind if you blindfold yourself?" I asked.
"Nope not all" she said biting her lower lip.
She did so and after 15 more minutes we arrived.
"Take it off princes".
"Yay! Beach day!" She smiled.
I was so happy to see her smile, cause it's been a while since I've seen her beautiful smile.
She placed kissed all over my face.
"I love you, I love you, I love you!"
"I love you too babygirl".
I grabbed all the stuff from the back of the car and we left.
"Okay turn around" I said.
"Okay"
I grabbed her new surfing suit out of the back and held it in front of her.
"Turn back around".
She was in shock.
"No way! You're gonna teach me how to surf!?"
"I am".
"That's the coolest suit I've ever seen!" She almost screamed.

"I love you so much. I can't believe you did all of this for me" she said.
"And I can't believe I actually got everything done in time" I chuckled.
"Love you too" I said pulling her into a deep kiss. This is the moment. I took a deep breath and started talking.
"Cheryl I love you so much. After everything we've been trough, with our parents and our sons death, I'm so happy we did it together. You're so strong. I can't tell you how much I love you. Not with words and not with numbers". Tears were in her eyes already. Than the moment was there. I got on one knee and asked her that one question: "Cheryl Majorie Blossom, will you marry me?"
She was speechless. Tears were streaming down her cheeks and all she did was nodding. I put the ring one her finger and she stared at it. I picked her up and kissed her with passion. The people around us clapped, cheered and congratulated us. BEST DAY OF MY LIFE!!

This is the last chapter😭😭
Buttttt don't worry. Check out my account for some more Choni stories! I really hope you guys enjoyed the story. I hope to see y'all in my other books too. Bye! ~ SuperstarEssie