Heartbroken

Little bit story info!
Cheryl and Toni are both now 21. Cheryl is almost 9 months pregnant with a baby boy, and she can give birth any moment. They live in an normal sized house with 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms a pool and just the standard things like an kitchen and living room.

Toni's POV
Cheryl and I sat on the couch watching a movie. I saw she couldn't really focus. She looked really nervous. "Babe, are you okay?" I asked. "Yes why?" She said. "You just look really nervous."
"Ya I am. I'm really nervous for the birth."
"I get that. Turn around." I said.
"Oh okay." She turned around and I started massaging her shoulders and back.
"I love you." She said.
"I love you too."
She turned around and kissed me with passion.
I started kissing down her neck, and teased her again by straddling her inner thigh.
"Ugh I hate you." She said.
"No you don't." I smiled.
"Ya you're right. Ima take a shower."
She walked upstairs. I decided to put on my pyjama's, so I went upstairs to the bedroom, when I heard weird noises coming from the bathroom. I opened the door.
"Are you kidding me Cher?" I laughed. There was Cheryl satisfying herself, because I wouldn't do it.
"What? If you don't do it I'll do it myself." She said.
"You seriously can't live without sex for a only 9 months?" I giggled.
"Shut up! Don't tell me you didn't do that to, because I heard almost everyday moans coming from the bathroom ma'am." She said playfully.
"Okay there you got me." I laughed.
She got out of the shower and put on her pyjama's.
"I'm tired. Can we cuddle?" She asked.
"Of course. Anything for you babygirl." I said pecking her lips. Cheryl fell asleep really fast. She must've been tired. We were still cuddled up, when I felt something. It was wet! The whole bed was wet. "Shit!" I said to myself. I woke up Cheryl. "Baby, wake up I think your water broke."
"Shit" Cheryl said.
We already packed a bag a few days ago for if she was in labor. Cheryl groaned out of pain.
"C'mon baby, we're getting you to the hospital." I said lifting her up. She sat down on the couch, while I grabbed everything we needed. We got in the car and drove off.
"Stay calm baby, where almost there."
"It hurts." She cried.
"I know I know." I said straddling her belly.
We arrived.
"Babe, wait here ima get a wheelchair." I ran inside and grabbed one. I placed Cheryl in it and drove in.
"Hi, what are you guys here for?" The women asked.
"She's in labor." I said.
"Wait here for a sec. The doctor is picking you up."
"Okay thank you." I said.
The doctor came up to us and brought us to a room. "Do you want some medicine against the pain?" She asked.
"Yes please." Cheryl said.
I know Cheryl is really scared of needles so I held her hand tightly, placing soft kisses on it. I hate seeing her in so much pain, I wish it was me.
"Let's see how much access you have." She said.
"Ah okay 3 centimeters. I see you guys chose for a water birth?"
"Yes we did." I said.
Cheryls POV
I'm so nervous I could cry. It feels like I have really really really bad period cramps. I was so tired but I couldn't sleep. Every hour they checked on me. "Baby, I love you." I said.
"I love you too." She said placing a soft kiss on my hand. It's 1am and I felt like I was finally falling asleep when the pain got worse. The bathtub was filled with nice warm water already. "Babe, are you okay?" Toni asked worried.
"Y-yes I'm fine." I said.
"Babe, you're not. I'll get the doctor." She said.
"Okay"
The doctor came in and she told me that I'm gonna give birth. At this point I was really nervous, I almost threw up. Toni helped me up and she sat me down in the bathtub. The water felt nice and the pain disappeared for a moment, but came back a few seconds later.
"Toni can you support her head and her leg, I'll do the other side." The doctor asked.
"Of course."
"Take deep breaths. We are gonna start pushing in 3, 2, 1 and push." She said.
It felt like a nightmare that never seemed to end. I was crying, swearing and started panicking. Toni told me to calm down but I couldn't. My breathing became heavier and the doctors went to get help. I couldn't control my body anymore. "We have to do surgery to save the baby." The doctor explained. Toni usually doesn't cry, but I saw her tearing up.
"Your girlfriend isn't in danger, it's just the baby." She said to Toni.
They took me to surgery. Toni was there for me every second. Everything went so fast. "He's out!" They said happily. A tear fell from Toni's eye.
We were both crying happy tears.
"What's his name?" She asked.
"Benjamin Majorie Topaz" Toni said and I nodded.
———————
The next day*
I haven't hold Benjamin in my arms yet. He's in the ICU because he has trouble breathing. It's really hard for us seeing him like that. He's on a ventilator. I was released from the hospital and slept home. Everyday from 8am to 8pm we are in the hospital with him. Ronnie takes care of Yoshi when we aren't home. I haven't slept in days and I'm so tired.
Me and Toni were in the hospital looking at Benjamin who was asleep, when a lot of buzzers went off. "What's going on?" I asked Toni.
"I don't know." She said worried.
Everything went so fast: the doctors came in, they started CPR, they told us to leave, and now we are sitting in the waiting room. Tears were streaming down my face and Toni tried to comfort me. After a while I felt asleep.
Toni's POV
Cheryl was finally asleep and my stomach hurts really bad. I'm so scared of what could happen to our little boy. He's literally dying and I can't stay strong, but I have to for Cheryl. Cheryl woke up an hour later and there was still no news. Finally the doctor came in.
"I'm really sorry." She said.
It just hit me like a meteor. Cheryl and I broke down.
"Noooo!! Why!?" Cheryl cried.
We were a sobbing mess.
"W-why u-us." I cried.
Suddenly I saw Angelica and Antonio walking in. They came up to us.
"I heard about what happend and we wanted to know that we love you and support you." She said innocently. I just heard that my baby boy died and they show up. I got so angry I exploded!
"How the fuck dare you to show up! After all these years you guys didn't showed any love against us, you never supported us. All you did was hating us!! So shut the hell up and leave Cheryl and I alone! Our freakin baby boy just died and you're here telling us now that you love us!?" I shouted and cried at the same time.
"Just let us explain." My dad said.
"There's nothing to explain! Just leave." I cried.
Cheryl sat there crying even more. I took her in my arms and we cried onto each other. We calmed down a bit and the doctor came up to us.
"Do you guys want to see him?" She asked softly.
"Y-yes please." Cheryl said between the sobs.
We walked into the room and there was our little boy. He never had a life. He will never grow up, find love, do sports or get the love he deserves, I thought to myself. He was really pail.
He looked so peaceful. He had beautiful blue eyes, cute brown gurls and a small nose. Cheryl picked him up crying onto him. Cheryl and I hugged him tightly. Eventually I had no tears left to cry. We were so heartbroken.

Did you guys enjoy? This is one of the last chapters of this book. I'm only making 3 more, but don't worry I'll be creating a new story. It's definitely a Choni story. Bye!❤️

One shots, story or both? Let me know! ———————>
You guys cried? ————>