Family?

No ones POV
"Babe, can I talk to you?" Cheryl asked.
"Sure, did I do something wrong?"
"No no no. Don't worry." Cheryl said.
Toni took a seat in front of Cheryl.
"Well I just wanted to ask, do you want kids?"
"Yes I do! But do you?" Toni asked.
"Yes I really do that's why I asked you."
"Okay, if you want we can start thinking about it soon, like do you want to adopt or sperm donation." Toni suggested.
"I don't know." Cheryl said.
"That's okay, we have long enough to think about that, we're only 22."

Cheryls POV
I was really exited already knowing me and Toni are gonna be parents. I wanted to carry a child, but I also wanted to help a kid without parents to have a good life with us. It's hard deciding something like this.
————————
"Baby, I think I want to have a sperm donor." I said during dinner.
"That's great! We can do it somewhere this month if you want." She suggested.
"Ya let's do that."
————————
No one POV
A month past and Cheryl and Toni got the sperm.
"You have to wait 2 weeks, maybe a little less till you can take the pregnancy test." The doctor explained.
"Okay. Bye!" Cheryl and Toni waved.
"Bye" The doctor said.

Toni's POV
I was so exited! Cheryl and I are becoming parents. I'm so happy to start a family with her.
I really wanna marry her some day. I think I'm going to propose to her after she gave birth.

Sorry it's short. Next part will be longer.
Ig: riverdale._.choniaus
~ SuperstarEssie