Baby reveal party

- Sorry for not updating a while. I tried but because it's vacation we do a lot of activities, so I didn't really had time to write.

"So what shall we do? Balloon, cake or the box?" Cheryl asked Toni.
"I saw this really cool idea where the male smashes a baseball, and when you hit it you see pink or blue smoke." Toni suggested.
"That's a really good idea TT! We'll do that."
Suddenly a sad smile appears on Toni's face.
"What's wrong baby girl?" Cheryl asks.
"Nothing"
"Come here" Cheryl said.
Cheryl opened her arms and hugged Toni tightly.
"Tell me" She said placing kisses on her cheek.
"I-I'm just really scared that I'm gonna be a bad mom. I want to be ready but I feel like I'm not. I really want this kid with you but I'm just scared." Toni explains.
"Toni you're gonna be a great mom, don't worry. You're so loving, carrying and you have an amazing personality. He or she is gonna love you so am I. I love you Antoinette Topaz, and don't EVER underestimate yourself again."
They were now both in tears, hugging each other tightly.
Later that day*
Cheryls POV
"Baby, let's go shopping for some baby stuff!" I yelled exited. Toni jumped up and down like a little kid. I'm so fucking grateful to have her in my life. Technically we're still stepsisters. I started giggling and she grabbed my hand and kissed it. "After you ma'am." She said opening the door for me. The whole ride Toni was talking about everything she wanted to buy for him or her. It made my heart warm. Toni's gonna be the best mom a kid could wish for. We arrived and I saw that Toni wanted to run in, like she won one minute of shopping.
She stared at me with her puppy eyes.
"Okay fine, do it." I said giggling.
"Yes!" Toni said kissing my cheek. She ran in and looked around.
"This is just wow! Never thought I'd ever walk into a store like this." She said.
"I know me to."
I was looking for some toys, while Toni was looking at sport stuff.
"Baby, we need this mini basketball." She begged me.
"Fine"
A few minutes later she came up to me again.
"Can we please buy this mini skateboard for when he or she is a little older. I really want him or her to learn skateboarding." She said with puppy eyes.
"Okay fine, but we're not gonna force them to learn something they don't want."
"That's not fair! You forced me to go to school and learn, and now you're telling me he or she doesn't have to." She joked.
I laughed and we continued shopping.
Day of the party*
I woke up and decided to take a shower. I took of my clothes and looked in the mirror. I was shocked. I had a little bump. I silently cried.
"I feel so fat." I said to myself.
Toni's POV
I woke up and noticed Cheryl wasn't next to me like usual. I got out off bed and heard her crying in the bathroom.
"Babe, are you okay?" I asked in a sweet tone.
No response. I opened the door and saw her standing in front of the mirror.
"Omg! You have a little bump! That's so cute!" I said lifting her. I kissed her cheek and her bump.
"Baby are you okay?" I asked again.
"Y-yes it's just...." she sighted "I feel fat."
"Awww baby don't worry. You're so beautiful, and you're not fat! Okay?" I said.
"I-I know. I love you tones."
"I love you too, now I want to take a few pictures." I begged her.
"Okay fine" she said smiling at me.
Later that day*
Ding dong*
"Hey Ronnie!" I said giving her a hug.
"Hey bestie! I got you guys something."
"Aw thanks."
The house slowly filled with people.
Toni's POV
I was so exited! The best party ever!
I saw there was a small stage in the backyard, but forgot to ask Cheryl about it.
"Babe, why is there a stage in the backyard?"
"That's a surprise TT."
"Ohw?"
Ding dong*
"Open the door TT!" She said exited.
I walked to the door and Cheryl followed me.
I opened the door and my jaw dropped!

- I'm making a part 2 of this btw