chapter 2

RECAP: mishti: what ? it has several shops ... how can you say that?

passer: what ? this building is haunted ...no one ever buys this building...even no one goes near this building ... they are speaking about demolishing it

mishti was too shocked to say anything 

mishti: what the heck is happening ?!! what ... I should enter the room again 

she ran into the building ...it didn't seem like before...

there is no one ...she ran to the first floor and tried to enter the room

But it was locked.

mishti: what the hell?! where am I?! 

she ran down the street hoping to catch an auto. But there was none ...she started walking towards her home ...but everything seems different and strangely familiar...

after a few minutes of walk , she saw a tea shop where she is regular ...she decided to ask him 

Someone was already standing there. She ignored and went straight to the owner...

mishti:bhaiya ...did something happen to this neighbourhood ...

owner: no Didi... 

mishti: then why everything seems different?

owner: Didi ...what are speaking ... you came here just one hour ago and your sister too ...but something was weird ...

mishti: I came here? 1 hour ago? you must be kidding me ... kuhu came here? when ? what was weird?

The person from behind: now I don't know I am standing in a tea shop or a police station

mishti turned back to see the face of the person ... for her surprise, it was abir .

mishti: you pervert guy ... you started to follow me ?? I already have dozens of problems.

abir: ooh ooh madam cool...no one is following you... in fact, I don't know you... I am seeing you for the first time ...can you follow a person whom you just saw before 1 min?

mishti: what ? you saw me in that complex just before 20 min...don't you remember ... or are you acting for your pervert thing?

abir: god what is wrong with this women... which complex ... I don't remember going to a complex or speaking to you ... in fact, I was sitting here for past 45 mins...if you have doubt ask owner bhaiya

owner: yes Didi... he is sitting there for more than half-hour

mishti: oh god ... what was weird about my sister ?!!

owner: oh that... she was equally surprised as you ... she said something was happening around her...and above all she was also shocked by seeing you a 1 hour ago ... so she ran away after seeing you and asked me to stay silent...

mishti collapses in the bench...

abir and the owner looked surprised.

mishti: what is happening around me? I was searching for kuhu ... suddenly I came to such a different place ... my phone is dead ... everything is different...what am I going to do?

 abir sat on the opposite bench...

abir: maybe you are over-exhausted... you should take some rest...then everything will be okay ...maybe I should drop you home?! 

mishti stared at him

abir: what? I thought maybe you may not have money ...its dark anyway

mishti: what made you think that?!

owner: mam these days no one has enough change due to demonetisation... it is very tough for everyone to get the change ...so sir must have told that ... don't take it wrongly

mishti: what?

mishti noticed the 2016 calendar in the tea shop

mishti started to putting pieces together ...

mishti(in mind): I just time travelled to November 2016 ... what? am I crazy ? or is it a long dream ...mishti you have to wake up ... it's enough to have a dream like this ...now seriously stop this ...

she pinched herself

mishti: oo... it pains ... it's not a dream

abir (in mind): is she crazy? what a weirdo!! maybe I should leave her here... 

mishti(in mind): now I have to find kuhu and find a way to go back to my time.

abir: do you hear me or not?

misthi: what? 

abir: I have been shouting for like eternity ... do you have any mental problem or what?

mishti: sorry... I was thinking something else ...

abir: do you want a ride or not?

mishti (in mind): where will I go? I can't go to my house ... 2016 mishti will be there ... I can't mess that... at the same time I should find kuhu ...god what am I going to do?

abir: wait ... do you have a place to stay ?? 

mishti nodded no.

abir(in mind): oh god !! what am I getting myself into ... why should I help her?! ... I am leaving her ...that's all ... it's her thing to worry about a place ... I just met her... 

also abir(in mind): abir you cannot do this ... you can't just leave a girl to roam the roads at night... it is going to rain ... so how can I leave her ?! maybe I should help her now...and ask her to leave in the morning!

mishti: leave it ... I will find someplace...

she tries to walk away.

abir: sh sh... stop ... I think I can help you ... you know I have a place for you to stay...

abir looks her for an answer

mishti (in mind): can I believe him??! do I have any other choice or what ... maybe I should spend the night and leave at morning

mishti nods towards him.

kindly help me improve!!