Abir 1

3 hours before abir met mishti (2016),

Kunal: Bhai ... this is not a bigger issue ...just leave it.

Abir: nanko...it is a bigger issue...you are just minimizing it ...because you just believe her ... that's all.

Kunal: see it's my break up... and I am not thinking about that... but why are you stressed about it ?!

abir: what ?! you are not upset ...do you want me to believe that? you know what ... I am going to talk with mom about this ... this is happening because of her...

Kunal:bhaiya ...what are you saying ? just leave it ...don't involve mom in everything please... 

Abir: Kunal seriously ...

Kunal: see my breakup happened 3 months ago ... and I completely fine with it... in fact, I have moved on. 

abir: nanko ... first I thought your breakup was mutual ... only because of that reason I have not involved in this ...but today I have found the reason behind your breakup ...it was mom. how can you expect me to remain silent?

Kunal: it was not mom...she can't do something like this ... whatever you say ... I am not ready to take anything into the mind ...not now ...please ...come home

Abir: you believe her at all costs ... you are manipulated by her 

Kunal:bhaiya ... leave this ... I am having a meeting ... I have to go... please go home...

Kunal had this please look in his eyes ...

abir: whatever.

abir(in mind): I saw mom talking to some guy on the phone about the payment for Kunal breakup ... I heard it ...still this idiot is not believing me ... he is manipulated by mom

abir walked away ... he was walking without a destination ... he didn't know how to take off his anger and also how to make his brother understand ... it was getting darker ... 

He saw a tea shop ... he was walking for a long distance so his legs were in pain ... so he stopped at the shop ...

He sat on that bench thinking all of this mess until he saw mishti.