chapter 14

RECAP: abir saved kuhu while aarav went behind noah...

kuhu collapsed in the kunal's arm...

kunal held her...

abir: thank god... 

kunal:bhai ...what is happening here...

abir:nanko...i will explain this later... first we have to get out of this place...it's not good for them...come on...

kunal nodded...

abir came down from the mantap and reached for mishti's hand...her legs were trembling...she was standing with the help of  the nearby tree... 

abir:mishti...we should go ... come on ... try to walk ...

he held her shoulders... 

mishti tried to speak...but it was not audible...so abir bent low to hear her voice...

mishti:is kuhu okay?

abir smiled and nodded...

after all they are sisters...

abir:kunal... there is a shortcut this side...come we can go that side... 

kunal:okay bhai... but how did you reach here?? how do you know the shorcut?

abir: its a long story nanko...follow the trail with the leaves...i have put the dry leaves on the way..

kunal:bhai...you are genius...

abir led the way with the mishti...

abir:but where is this aarav? 

abir found his way back to the main road...

kunal:bhai... i have parked car in the front entrance... its 10 min from here...you people wait here...i will come with the car...

abir nodded...

kunal left kuhu in the nearby bench with mishti... and he took the lift from a bike to reach his car...

abir kept on checking both kuhu and mishti...

kunal reached his car and unlocked it ...

he opened his front door and sat in the driver's seat to start the car...he felt someone inside the car...slowly he looked into the rearview mirror...he was terrified to see a wounded person inside the car...he was freaked out...

kunal:what the hell ?

he took the blade from his keychain and turned towards the backseat...

kunal:who are you? why are you here?

he lifted his blade towards that person...

kunal:reply me ...

that person looked kunal with his teary blue eyes...it was aarav...he was heavily wounded... 

aarav:i... am...i know abir ... i dont know if he... say anything ...aah..

he was groaning from the pain...

kunal:you are the one helped my bhai?

aarav nodded... 

kunal was suspicious...

aarav:can you please ...take that knife down?

kunal put the blade down... 

kunal:just stay here...i will take you to my home...

he started the car...

aarav:i ...can't ...aaaah...disclose my ...my ...identity..

kunal:can you please not talk? you are already bleeding !!