chapter 7

RECAP:abir met 2016 mishti and gets confused...mishti broke in to abir's NGO office...

abir and mishti were working all night ...it was next day morning...

abir woke up first...mishti was sleeping on the opposite side of the couch...He was not able to resist to notice her...he admired her...he slowly went near her...he wanted to see her closely ...

when he went near her face...he felt that he was attracted towards her...

abir:why am I feeling like this... when you left...i felt angry...and so emotional...i don't know why...I keep on searching you everywhere....i kept on having nightmares...what is going on with me...

mishti slowly opened her eyes...

mishti: what is going on with you?...why do you have nightmares?

abir steps back...

abir:its nothing... i was tensed with the event that's all...

mishti:almost we finished everything...there is only thing left ... we have to arrange them in the hall...that's all...you don't have to worry ...we can finish this...

abir nodded.

abir:I will go and get something for us to eat...

abir turned to leave but he was standing near the door...

mishti: are you watchman?

abir: what?

mishti: are you wife waiting for your husband?

abir: what ?!! no

mishti: are you slippers?

abir starred at mishti ...

mishti laughed.

mishti: then why are you standing at the door for the last 5 min?

abir(in mind): because... I am afraid that I will lose you again...

abir: its nothing... I was just thinking something... be safe inside the house ... I will be back...

mishti nodded.

mishti: he is so caring... I misunderstood him... he said he will not go to the police...i should have believed him...btw...when i see kuhu today... I should end this time travel thing...i have bothered him enough...i should go back to my time...the whole family must be searching for us...its already been 2 weeks...

abir and mishti reaches the gallery,

abir:mishti, kuhu will be inside...go and meet her... I have to speak with the volunteers.

mishti: okay ...

mishti walks inside and sees kuhu there...mishti walked and stood beside her...

mishti: at last  ... 

kuhu turned and got emotional for a second...they hugged.

kuhu:mishti...how did you come here?

mishti: I was searching for you ... I was searching every spa you used to visit... and at last...

kuhu: you opened the wrong floor and came here...

mishti: right...how can we go back to 2020? that door is locked...

kuhu: I don't know...mishti... I have seen many time travel movies...but experiencing one is completely different...#difficult.

mishti: this is because of you...

kuhu: what? it was an accident...

mishti: who goes for the spa in the morning? you couldn't even notice the floor ...see how we got trapped.