chapter 10

Hey guys !!

It's chapter 10 🤩. Thank you for encouraging me !! I am at this chapter because of your continuous support ...thanks for bearing with me !! I will try to give my best to you guys!!!! let's get into the chapter 😍

RECAP: abir and mishti met black hoodie(who claimed to know about the mishti's original place). Kunal, abir, mishti are on their way to home to welcome Meenakshi rajvansh...

at rajvansh house,

abir:nanko...did you tell mom about mishti and kuhu?

Kunal: no bhai...already she is upset about the deal... I can't explain these in that situation.

nanu: you did right Kunal...we can tell her ....once she arrives...

kuhu and mishti saw each other...

Meenakshi's car arrives...

Kunal: its mom's car...

they all went outside to welcome her...everoyne welcomed her with a huge smile on their face...Meenakshi got blessings from nanu... abir, Kunal, ketki touched her feet to get blessings...they treated her like someone who returned from a battle...

Meenakshi:jeetae raho beta ....

mishti and kuhu were watching this from a distance...

Parul : I have made a special meal for you...come inside...

Meenakshi smiled...

everyone started to walk inside the house...abir stood near mishti and kuhu...they stood near the entrance...Meenakshi and Kunal were talking about the deal...

Kunal:mom...leave it...it's not worth it...

Meenakshi: yes Kunal...we can find some another deal...but still it was a good deal...

Kunal: mom...

Kunal was talking but Meenakshi's eyes were on something else...she saw mishti and kuhu with abir...she didn't listen to Kunal...Kunal noticed it...

Kunal: mom ...

Kunal was scared "what if his mom misunderstood him for letting them stay here? or what if this causes a battle between his bhai and his mom ?? " these types of thoughts were wandering in his mind...he hesitated to say anything about them...

mishti was feeling guilt "what if she caused the problem in abir's house? how long I will be a burden to abir? "

abir read mishti's face...he came forward...

abir: ma ... they are my friends...they need a place to stay... I asked them to stay here...

Meenakshi's eyes slowly shifted towards abir...she knew if she spoke against him now, he will get upset and leave this house again ...this time ...it was different than last...this time it involves a girl...her ego didn't want to lose abir...

she smiled...

Meenakshi: it's okay beta...no problem...

abir smiled and turned towards mishti ...mishti and kuhu came forward and got blessings from her...

Meenakshi: I am sure my family must have taken good care of you...ask me if you need anything...

kuhu: thanks... we will always be grateful to your family...#thanksforever...

Meenakshi smiled...

Kaushal:meenu behen...you have to rest ... it must have been a long journey...