chapter 6

RECAP: mishti misunderstood the situation and ran away... kuhu gets to meet abir ...

abir ran through the neighbourhood to find her...he couldn't find her... 

abir: something bad must have happened to her...

he continues to run through the empty dark streets ...after a few minutes ... 

He saw a moment which took his breath away...he saw mishti hit by the car and lying on the road...

mishti: help...help...

abir runs towards her...

mishti: at last it's you ... you didn't tell your name till last... 

mishti was covered in blood ...abir took her head into his lap... and tried to stop her bleeding with his hand...

abir: no mishti...you can't give up...you can't go like this... I am sorry... I was irresponsible... I must have done something bad... 

mishti smiled nodding no...

abir: why aren't you saying anything? mishti ...mishti ...

abir woke up terrified...

abir:mishti...mishti...

Kunal took abir's hands into his...

Kunal:bhai... 

abir:nanko... I have to go... I saw mishti... she ...she...

Kunal: Bhai... we have searched a lot...

abir: I saw mishti covered in blood...she was hit by a car...she was crying for help... I couldn't help her...i was helpless...

Kunal: relax bhai... it was just a dream... forget it...by the way she ran away...she didn't get lost...she must have known someplace to stay...she would be safe...you don't have to worry...you didn't sleep throughout the night...sleep at least for some time...

it was next day morning,

abir was constantly thinking about mishti...he couldn't divert his mind...

Kunal: Bhai...what to do with her?

abir didn't reply...

Kunal:bhai..

abir: what? she ...she can stay here...however I need some people to help with my NGO event...will you help me?

kuhu: of course... I am a professional event manager... you know what ... I won best event manager 2019... #pro

Kunal: what? Bhai ...be careful around her... I think she is either con actor or total stupid... 

kuhu: what?

Kunal: you just said yourself...you said 2019... we are in 2016.

kuhu realized her mistake...

abir:nanko... it must have been a verbal mistake...

abir turned towards kuhu...

abir: sorry ... my brother is quite rude...and stupid...don't mind him...

Kunal: Bhai...seriously ...

abir and kuhu laughed...

Kunal: I have to leave for office...bhai please today come home...please...everyone is waiting for you...

abir: I will try...

Kunal saw kuhu with a starry look and left from there...

kuhu:oooff... why the air is so tight around him?!!