chapter 4

RECAP: mishti saw herself in 2016

mishti hides and sees them far.

mishti and kuhu argue as usual...

mishti(f): how embarrassing... I never noticed the people around us...

they went into the temple with the family ...

mishti(f): see ...how happy these people are ...but I don't have time to waste... I have to go back to my time ... I have to find kuhu

she runs down the stairs and started searching again...

it has been hours and she has not found her...she reached a park nearby...she sat down on the bench thinking about her own state ...

At the very moment ...she saw kuhu on the opposite side....she shouted her name...kuhu couldn't hear... she started to run towards her...

a vehicle was speeding towards her...she didn't notice

A hand from behind pulled her to the platform...

For a moment everything stopped for mishti...

she saw the hands covering her and slowly turned her head to see the face...

it was abir...

he eyes were filled with concern.

abir: see the road before you cross... think what could have happened to you !!

they had a moment

mishti: sorry...

she realized sawing kuhu and shrugged off him to look at that direction...there was no one...

mishti: I missed her...

abir: did you see your sister?

mishti: yes ... I ran because of her... now I missed her... again I have to search for her...

abir:oiiii....first breathe... today morning you didn't even know her location...at least now you saw her... this is an improvement ... don't stress yourself...

mishti: maybe you are right...

mishti(in mind): yes at least now I know kuhu is here... by god's grace I saw that dress ...or else I would have thought that was 2016 kuhu...

abir and mishti walked on the sideways...

abir: maybe we should do one thing!!

mishti: what?

abir: what about checking CCTV camera's around here? so that you can get an idea about your sister's location...

mishti: yeah... why didn't I think of that!!

abir: that's why you need a genius like me!!

mishti: enough let's go...

abir: let's start with this shop...

they enter the shop ...abir convinces the owner to show the footage...

mishti: she is carrying a bag... can you zoom that?

they see a symbol from the hospital...

owner: ah this the symbol of hospital over there...

abir and mishti leaves for the hospital...

mishti: this is new... she ran 1 km for getting an injection...

abir:come on ...lets see...

at the reception...