Villains crash my field trip

Aizawa Sensei started barking orders to the students and No.13, urging them to evacuate. 

   Deku spoke out, "Sensei?! Are you going to fight them alone? Even if you suppress all of their quirks-"

   "Hey," I interjected, "He's not alone. Besides-"

   "-A hero always has more than one trick up their sleeves!" Aizawa Sensei said. He turned back to No.13, "I'm leaving it to you 13."

13 nodded and Aizawa Sensei jumped down the stairs, going to meet the villains. I glanced back at the kids, "Stay safe," I jumped down with Aizawa Sensei. 

   "Shooting squad, let's go!" A villain with what looked like guns for fingers exclaimed when he saw Sensei and I approach them. 

   Another villain with unruly gray hair which was flying around her head joined him, her expression smug, "Didn't our intel say it would be just 13 and All Might? Who are these clowns?"

Wow, rude. Did she just call me a clown?

Aizawa Sensei and I ran towards them. 

The gun for fingers villain got ready to shoot. I glanced at Aizawa Sensei who activated his quirk, hindering the gun for fingers villain from shooting. The girl's hair became droopy. 

   "Huh? My quirk..." the gun Villain tried shooting again. 

Idiot. Eraser Head could erase people's quirk for a time. Aizawa Sensei wrapped his binding cloths around villains and brought them down. I heard a few people exclaim and identify Aizawa as Eraser Head. 

Villains surrounded us. Sensei completely decimated another villain. I hadn't seen him in action often, and I never actually realized how good he was at fighting. I focused on helping him. There was a nearby fountain and I manipulated water from them, engulfing at least 5 villains. I froze the water, rendering the villains immobile. 

   Aizawa Sensei glanced at me, "You've refined your quirk. Good job."

   "Thanks."

   "Who the hell is she? She's not a Pro Hero!" I heard another villain exclaim. 

   "Not yet," I shrugged and manipulated a steady stream of water, releasing ice daggers from it, hitting a few villains, and knocking them out. 

Aizawa Sensei and I fought off more villains. These people were sorely subpar. Something tells me hands for face guy in the back and shadowy purple glow guy are the only real threats. I turned my head towards Aizawa Sensei, and I noticed him blink. At that moment, that split second where Aizawa Sensei blinked, the shadowy purple glow guy teleported himself to the kids. 

Shit. 

   "(Y/N)!" Aizawa Sensei yelled, "Go to the students! I have it handled over here."

"Right!" I generated water from my hands, as an extra boost- meeting the children and purple glow guy. No.13 and I stood in front of the class protectively. Purple glow guy didn't seem to mind my presence. 

   "Nice to meet you," he said, "We are the League of Villains."

That's a dumb name.

   "It may have been presumptuous of us, but we have invited ourselves into the home of the heroes, U.A.High School in order to have All Might, the Symbol of Peace, take his last breath."

What the fuck?

I glanced back at the students. Some of them looked terrified. As they should be. I didn't show it, but I was scared myself. This has got to be the first time I encountered this many villains, and this guy looks like he means business. Shit, how was I supposed to protect them?