I think I have an issue because I seem to be attracted to a psychopath

I woke up to a knocking on my window. I groaned and got out of bed. 

What now, Barbeque?

I opened the blinds, and sure enough, there he was. I opened the window and let him climb into my room. I locked the door and turned to face him. 

    "What do you want, Dabi?" I yawned and checked the time, "It's 1 AM."

    "Sorry," he breathed, "Did I wake you?"

    "Well, clearly."

    "I can go."

    "No," I sat down on my bed, "You're fine."

He looked at me, "U.A. is changing to an all-dorm system, right?"

    "Yeah."

He looked disappointed, "So, I guess I won't be seeing much of you."

    I glanced at him, "Are you... are you disappointed?"

    "What?" he put his hands up defensively, "Of course not."

    I got up and walked towards him and brought my face close to his, "I think you are."

His eyes flicked to my lips, "Maybe," his eyes met mine again and he asked me an unspoken question. 

My lips parted and I nodded. 

His lips came crashing down onto mine, with such force that I could feel his staples brush against my face. I matched his intensity, pushing up against him and granting his tongue entrance into my mouth. Our tongues swirled together before he pulled away for a second. 

    "Jump," he spoke in a husky voice, wrapping his arms around my waist.  

Our lips met again and I complied, wrapping my legs around his body, and allowing him to carry me to my bed. He threw me onto the bed and climbed on top of me. He brought his face close to mine. He seemed to be contemplating something, looking at me with what seemed like mixed emotions. His eyes were nearly unreadable. 

    "What?" I asked. 

He fell down onto the bed next to me and looked up at the ceiling, "We shouldn't do this, Dollface. Not while we're on two completely different sides of a war."

    "It's not a war, Dabi."

    "It might as well be," he looked at me, "I'm a murderer, (Y/N). Don't you care about that?"

"I," I sighed. What was I supposed to say? The truth was... I didn't care. Not that much, anyway. Which is sick. I must have a really fucked up mind to not care.

    "That's what I thought."

Oh, he took it the wrong way. He thought my silence meant that I cared. 

    "(Y/N)?"

    "Yeah?"

    "Tell me your thoughts on Stain's ideologies again."

    "Again?" I closed my eyes, "You already know though."

    "So... so you still think he's right?"

    "It doesn't matter if he's right-"

    "Do you think he's right? Just answer the question. Do you want to get rid of 'fake' heroes?"

    "You'd be an idiot to think he's wrong. Maybe... maybe I didn't support the way he went about it. But, yes. He's right."

    Dabi sat up, "Join me."