Katsuki literally drags me out of bed to fight me. Yay.

"Hey, Touya," I said, tapping my pencil against my skull "What do you wanna do in the future?"

    "The future?" He thought for a minute, "I don't know. Why?"

I threw my pencil against the wall, "It's this stupid assignment for school. I have to write about what I want in the future. Who I want in my future," I sighed, "I don't know. So," I turned my head towards him, "I'm asking you."

    "Who I want in my future...?" He put his head down and thought for a moment, before lifting his head and smiling at me, his turquoise eyes filled with passion, "You're the only person I see in my future."

   "WATER BITCH!"

I groaned and sat up, rubbing my eyes. I glanced at my doorway where Katsuki was standing. He was in his hero costume and his arms were crossed.

     "What do you want, Tsuki?"

     "You, me, fight."

     "I literally just woke up."

     "I don't give a fuck! Fight me right now. I'll blow your ass up." 

     "Why so violent, kid?" I yawned, "I really don't want to do this right now."

     "Do it."

     "I'm two years older than you, the only high school student to ever reach the charts, and I've been in way more fights than you have. What makes you think that this is a fair fight at all?"

    "I WON'T LET YOU-"

"However," I stretched and got out of bed, walking over to Katsuki, "You have got to be one of the most talented people I have ever met, even at a young age," I put my hands on his shoulders, "Sure, Nitro Dick. Give me a run for my money."

    He grinned, "Go get ready then."

I sighed and shut the door in his face, locking it. I heard him yelling but I just rolled my eyes and went to my bathroom. I took a shower then changed into my hero costume. Once I exited the bathroom, I realized Katsuki was still yelling outside my door.

    "YOU HEAR ME, WATER BITCH? I'M GOING TO-"

    I opened the door, "Dude, chill. I was just getting ready."

    "Oh," Katsuki frowned, "Still. I'm going to-"

"Beat my ass. Yeah, I got it," I hit the back of his head, "Here, I'll take you to my usual training spot. It's in an area of the forest where all the trees have been cleared. It's pretty spacious. Although," I glanced at Katsuki, "It's near a lake. Gives me an advantage."

    "It doesn't matter if you have an advantage. I'll still-"

    "Blow my ass up," I sighed and hit the top of Katsuki's head, "So predictable Tsuki."

         "Nee-Chan!"

         "Hiya, Tsuki-Tsuki," I smiled and waved as the young boy ran up to me, "What's up?"

         "I just wanted to let you know that I'm going to become the greatest hero. Just like All Might."

         I put a hand on his head, "I'll be watching."

I led Katsuki to the clearing in the forest and sat down on the ground, "We're here."

"Why the fuck are you sitting down?! Stand up and fight me!" he held out his hands and created mini-explosions around his palms.