Chicken Wings is lowkey a psychic

I peered out my dorm window. It was snowing. I closed my eyes and laid back onto my bed. 

    "(Y/N), look!" Touya yelled, "It's snowing!"

    I didn't look up from my book, "That's nice."

    "Come on," Touya waved his hand in front of my book, obstructing my view, "Let's go outside."

    "Why would I go outside when," I put my book down and created a snowball in my hand, "I can do this?" I threw the snowball at Touya.

    "Hey!" Touya yelled, "That's not fair!"

    "Sucks to suck," I chucked another snowball at him.

    Touya play-glared at me, "I'm going to get you back for that!"

    "Sure," I shrugged, "If you can catch me," I sprinted out of the room and started running outside.

    "(Y/N)!" I heard Touya call after me.

Once I was outside, I put my hands on my knees and struggled to catch my breath. I glanced over my shoulder to see if Touya was coming, only to see him sprinting towards me. Before I could move he slammed into me, and we both fell onto the snowy ground below us.

    "Touya," I screamed, "Get off!"

    Touya looked down at me and smiled, "Caught you."

    I laughed and pushed him off of me, "Dork."

I opened my eyes and looked up at my ceiling. How did Touya... My Touya, become Dabi? What the hell had happened in that period where I believed he was dead? He was the same person, without a doubt. The roots of his personality remained, but he was also... so different

    I sighed and put my arm over my eyes.

My head hurts. Maybe I should take a nap. Just as I was about to drift off, my phone rang, causing me to jump. I groaned and checked the caller ID.

Hawks.

    I picked up the phone, "What?" I asked, my voice groggy.

    "(Y/N)," Hawks' voice was serious, "We need to talk."

    "Can it wait?" I asked, "I'm tired."

    "No," the abruptness of his voice scared me. Hawks being serious with me was rare. He sounded mad.

    "Okay," I said carefully, "I'll be at the office as soon as I can."

    "Thanks," he hung up the phone.

Shit.

He was not happy with me. I reluctantly got out of my bed and threw on my hero costume. After all, if I was going to Hawks' Hero Office, I would technically be on duty. I walked out of my room and stretched.

    "(Y/N)!" I heard Tamaki call out my name.

    I turned my head towards Tamaki, "Yes?"

    "Why are you in your hero costume? I-I'm going to get some Takoyaki... do you want to come?"

    "Sorry Tamaki," I said, "I can't. I just got a call from Hawks."

    Tamaki frowned, "You're always busy. Are you okay?"

    "I know," I put my hands up, "I'm sorry. Next time, okay?"

    Tamaki sighed, "You weren't even at the School Festival. And Mirio lost his quirk, but you barely said anything to him. Nejire is worried about you too. With the new Hero Rankings and everything... you're still a high school student, (Y/N). I'm worried about you."