Hero Killer can't kill me because I'm hella cool

(A/N): I apologize in advance, this chapter is really long.

I watched as the Hero Killer sliced through Todoroki's ice wall. I held out my hands and blasted a stream of water, hardening it into an icicle. It brushed the Hero Killer's side, drawing blood. Todoroki looked back in shock. 

Sorry Chicken Wings, I can't really run now. 

   "I apologize for the delay," I grinned. 

   Midoriya looked at me in shock, "S-senpai! You're here!"

   "Where are all these kids coming from?" The Hero Killer. 

  "Is there a reason why you're not moving?" I asked Deku, ignoring the Hero Killer's comment. 

   "I was about to say that you can't let that guy draw blood," Deku said to Todoroki and me, "I think he controls his opponents' actions by ingesting their blood orally. That's how he got all of us!" 

I nodded. Okay, I'm pretty used to trying not to draw blood. 

   "He sucks blood to keep people from moving. That's why he uses blades, huh?" Todoroki said. 

I ran forward, blasting water behind me to increase my speed. I raced past Todoroki, and the Hero Killer and shot icicles at the Hero Killer's back. He realized what I was doing and moved to the side, barely dodging my attack.

He scoffed, and I used water to blast myself off the ground, landing well in front of the Hero Killer, next to Todoroki. 

I glanced at the boy next to me. 

I heard knocking at my door. I ran downstairs and opened the door to reveal a boy with white spiky hair. 

   "Natsuo!" I looked behind him, "Where's Touya?"

He looked at me with a grim expression on his face. 

   "Sorry, I should be nicer. It's just that, you never actually speak to me. I'm only really friends with Touya. I haven't seen him in a while, but he said that we would talk soon. Did he ask you to tell me something?"

   "(Y/N)... Touya's..." he trailed off, turning his head away from me.

   "What about Touya?"

   "There's been an accident."

   "I don't understand. Is he hurt? My mom's home, you should take him to see her."

   "No. (Y/N)... he's dead."

Now was not the time to be thinking about that. 

   Todoroki stood back into a fighting position, "I can keep my distance and-"

Stain threw a knife at Todoroki, knicking his cheek. 

I stepped back, waiting for Stain to attack. He jumped towards Todoroki, trying to slice at him with his knife. I put up an ice wall, blocking Stain from getting Todoroki. 

   Todoroki glanced back at me, "Thanks."

   I looked up, noticing that Stain had thrown his katana in the air, "Don't thank me yet."

Stain grabbed Todorokis collar, and pulled him close, leaning to lick the blood off of Todoroki's cheek. Todoroki set his left side aflame, causing Stain to retreat.

   "That was close," Todoroki said. 

I lunged forward again, this time blasting water straight forward in a ring. I had the ring encase Stain, then I froze it. Stain used his blade, breaking out of the ring of ice.