I really gotta stop getting myself into these situations.

Dabi's eyes stared into my own, sending chills through my body. Dabi raised an eyebrow before looking past me and at Endeavor. 

   "I caught wind that you were here, ya see..."

Endeavor glared at Dabi, "You are the one who murdered Snatch, or so I hear."

Dabi held out his hands and a huge ring of blue fire surrounded Endeavor, Hawks, Dabi, and myself. We were separated from any bystanders with a huge wall of flames. 

"Sna- who? Doesn't ring a bell," Dabi laughed, "More importantly, let's have a little chat. Opportunities like this don't come so often."

Endeavor started to race forward, but he fell to the ground. Hawks looked at him, clearly alarmed, "No, you need to rest! I'll take care of him. I only have these puny feathers left, but at the very least, I can stall for time. Or," Hawks turned to me and gave me a questionable look, "(Y/N). You look like you've seen a ghost. Can you handle this?"

My throat felt dry. I put my hands together and tried concentrating.

"Hey, gimme a break, would you?" Dabi stepped forward, "I just came to take back that Nomu. I mean there's no way I could win-" Dabi raced forward aggresively. 

   "(Y/N)!" Hawks yelled.

I closed my eyes.

   "-Against the top two heroes when they're both on death's doorstep!" Dabi yelled.

I opened my eyes, summoning a huge water-dragon. Dabi's eyes met mine through the rushing water. I looked away and had the dragon fly up and blast water at the flames Dabi had made. 

   "Dabi," I said taking a step forward to meet him, "You should leave."

    Dabi looked at me and cocked an eyebrow, "Is that what you want?"

Before I could answer someone crashed right in between Dabi and me, sending dust into the air. Dabi looked alarmed. I made my dragon plunge back down, perching right next to me. 

The dust cleared and I saw Mirko. She stood in front of me, grinning, "I saw the news and "hopped" right over! Looks like things are really heating up here, eh Endeavor?! Hawks?!" She turned her gaze towards me, "Though, I think Nereid here was saving your asses. Maybe I didn't have too," she smiled at me then turned to Dabi, "You're one of those League of Villains bastards, ain'tcha? I'll kick you to kingdom come!"

  "Mirko?!" Dabi looked disappointed, "Man, just when things were getting good..." he looked up, "A little help, Ujiko?"

The same dark substance from Kamino spewed out of Dabi's mouth. 

   "Shit!" I yelled sending my dragon up into the sky so it could plunge down onto Dabi, "He's going to-"

Dabi cut me off walking towards Endeavor, "Catch ya later, Mister Number One Hero. I'm sure we'll have another chance to talk. But until then... break a leg out there! But don't go kickin' the bucket!" My dragon started to plunge down, "Todoroki Enji!"

I stopped my dragon.

 He used Endeavor's full name. Just like he used Todoroki Shoto's full name. 

I shook my head and concentrated on my dragon again. 

   Mirko raced forward, ready to kick Dabi, "How about you talk right now?!"

My dragon plunged onto the ground, shooting water and ice daggers everywhere. I lunged forward and grabbed Mirko, putting up a wall of ice in front of us, shielding her from the impact of my dragon.