66

The nurse that entered was one that he hadn't seen before, a much older lady with greying hair and a stern look. He thought nothing of it as he sat up slowly to get her attention, wincing at the tightness of the knot in his stomach.

"Excuse me, noona?" He said quietly, his voice a little rough. The nurse looked up at him, her eyes locked in a glare as she rolled them a little.

"What?"

A little taken aback by her rude tone, Jungkook decided to shake it off, just wanting to have something to help with the pain.
"Do you know where Taehyung is?" He asked, the lady scowling at the mention of the doctor's name.
"It's Dr Kim, and yes, he's busy at work so whatever you need you tell me." She said, Jungkook immediately feeling uneasy with this particular nurse.

"My stomach hurts, is it possible that I could have painkillers or something?" He asked quietly, grimacing as a particularly strong wave of the dull pain attacked his core. The lady simply rolled her eyes, scoffing as she walked over to Jungkook.

"You're just imagining the pain, so you'll have to deal with it." She grumbled with a crooked smile, grabbing a change of pillows for Jungkook as the nurses generally would. She glared at the patient who's eyes widened as she did so.

"Sit up."

"B-but I c-can't..."

"For God's sake I said sit up!"