99

Taehyung had reserved a table at a fine dining Italian restaurant, giving the waiters specific instructions to ensure that there was enough space for Jungkook's wheelchair. He'd quickly found out Jungkook's love for pizza, so he just knew that this would be the perfect place to go for a date in the evening.

As night fell the blue haze of day lifted to reveal the stars, both boys taking a moment to admire it once they'd got out of Taehyung's car.
"Wow, the stars are so pretty tonight." Jungkook breathed, looking up at Taehyung who just shrugged and hummed.

"I want a refund on the stars." Was his response, Jungkook raising an eyebrow and chuckling at his weird and random statement.
"And why may that be?" Jungkook asked with amusement, shrinking into his seat as Taehyung's head turned to stare directly at him, but it was a soft gaze.
"They don't twinkle nearly as brightly as your eyes do." Taehyung finished, smiling when he saw Jungkook's ears begin to tinge a red hue; another thing about Jungkook that he'd come to adore.

"I don't know why I'm blushing, that was awful, too cheesy." Jungkook chuckled as he waved his arms around and turned away to hide his pink cheeks, Taehyung laughing and sending a sly wink to the younger while the two of them made their way into the restaurant.
"Only for you, baby."
"Shush!"